The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Most Enjoyable

Paws123

NNWRF TREASURER
Registered
Reaction score
Which dog / bitch have you found the most enjoyable to watch run over your years of racing ...

I loved watching stewart race i always thought he had guts and looked lovely and that was of the reasons i chose him as a stud dog.

Pete here, :p I used to love watching a little brindle bitch owned by the Dolans called ROBERTA D, boy she could run. :D

Also SNOW FLAKE a little white bitch and i think owned by Mr Ellis..... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
i love to watch mad mick run on bends and straights such craft speed and trapping. Also show three is very entertaining in the scratch i think. Also loved to watch branca and dancing wind. :p

Stewart & Gillette - both had the same running action, really good fun to watch, & never actually looked like they were running at full wack!

:thumbsup:SHOW THE WORLD, INDIAN JOE,FREEWHEELER,FLY FREE,MAD MICK, ALL BRILLIANT TO WATCH ON THE BENDS :cheers:

ON THE STRAIGHTS

DASHER,JACONELLI,KERRYS DREAM,SWIFT WIND,TYRONE,STIENMAN,NO COMMENT,LAID BACK,TYCOOL[biased],FREEWHEELER,

BET I THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE :oops:

MAD MICK, STEWART, MICKEY MOUSE. ALL GOOD DOGS AND A WERE A PLEASURE TO WATCH.

:) more recently midnight run on bends and straights, the builder on the bends and all the great scratch dogs on the straights stormbird, son of a bitch, ne1, spooky jewel, go loco and of course miockey whizz lol :lol: sure i will think of some more. :thumbsup:

Two sisters I found a pleasure to watch last year were Show Three and Rapid Jazz. The power and speed these two put in an just unbelieable

indian joe and litter sister heatherbelle :) jacksback :) little geordie fame and litter brother sonny boy, samsara, slippy blue ,galaxy, helens boy, cheeky madame, fancy free ,dessie ,triplexxx , :cheers:

Pete you mentioned Roberta D cant quite remember that one (well ok remember the name i was only lil then) but i used to love watching another one of the Dolans dogs and that was Mickey D - he was a lovely dog and watching him on the bends was brill he was my all time favourite dog.

Ok showing my age now but you remembered Roberta D. lol

Karen

Extasy has the best running action I have ever seen 100% blistering start, swift holly made the handicap system look really stupid, won with yards to spare.

Ok showing my age now but you remembered Roberta D. lol
OT but hey, one of the dolans is interested in getting another whippet to race at our club!

I used to love watching try sex, no comment , and little tycool run for a 16lb she was very gutsy , suppose so vet racing

also quality street

Oh god yeh i remember quality street now you mention it - bloody hell, those were the days!

my favorite had to be watching the great mo evil round the bends at doncaster i was only a kid but what a dog he was

I remember Mo Bex being fab too, i can still remember my grandad pointing out his owner & saying "thats him who has mo bex" lol

Back