The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Morning Nap

jinnyfizz

Coataholic
Registered
Reaction score
This was the scene this morning after they had woken me up at 6am to go out and then had their weetabix :teehee: :thumbsup:

Jinny -_- .......... still guarding the chews :blink:

P1030485.jpg

Jinny & Rosie (watching from the other end of the sofa :) )

P1030486.jpg

Sox -_- (trying to fit into a medium sized bed :lol: )

P1030479.jpg

Irie -_-

P1030481.jpg

Poacher -_-

P1030484.jpg

and another

P1030480.jpg

Irie again ........ Sox had moved to join him because she though she was missing out :blink:

P1030487.jpg

Ella, keeping her beady eye on me :huggles:

P1030488.jpg

They're a lazy lot!!!! :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.......... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

(w00t) dont that annoy you...they wake you up for their breakfast then they all go back to bed -_- :lol:

shhh they look so warm and cosy :lol: ,yes julie ours do the same wake for wees and brekkies then go back to bed ;) we are there maids after all :p :teehee:

Breakfast and then back to bed... sounds like a good idea to me, especially with the weather getting colder! Love your black brindles, they're scrummy. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw such scenes of peace and tranquility...Poachy looks so settled...they all are gleaming with health :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]SIGNATURE?????????????????????[/SIZE] :- " :- " :- "

make that lazy and lucky lot :D

(I think Meddling is trying to drop a subtle hint and tell you something :p )

(w00t) Oh its great isnt it?? - when theyre all snoozy -_- arnt they all shiny :blink: do you polish them :- " (w00t)

:wub: Look at that little lot :wub:

littlenell said:
(w00t) Oh its great isnt it?? - when theyre all snoozy  -_-   arnt they all shiny :blink:   do you polish them :- "  (w00t)

PMSL :lol: :lol:

Of course :- " Natural beeswax and plenty of elbow grease, twice a day .............. not! :teehee:

I've never groomed them, guess I just stroke them alot and they get dried off with a towel if they get caught in the rain. If they get covered in mud I use a cactus cloth to get it off when they're dry but otherwise, nothing at all :blink: Never bath them either :thumbsup: .......... actually, I tell a lie, Sox had a shower the other day when she covered herself in "eau de something dead" (w00t) :thumbsup:

I've never groomed them, guess I just stroke them alot and they get dried off with a towel if they get caught in the rain. If they get covered in mud I use a cactus cloth to get it off when they're dry but otherwise, nothing at all :blink: Never bath them either :thumbsup: .......... actually, I tell a lie, Sox had a shower the other day when she covered herself in "eau de something dead" (w00t) :thumbsup:

"cactus cloth" :wacko: :blink: er, whats one of them?? :b

Aww lovely pics, they all look so relaxed and comfortable :wub: :huggles:

littlenell said:

"cactus cloth" :wacko: :blink: er, whats one of them?? :b

Sort of like a hessian type material, only with bigger weave. I use a mitten - cactus cloth on one side and fluffy imitation sheep wool on the other. You can get them in equestrian outlets (look amongst the horse grooming kit stuff) :thumbsup:

Here's a picture ..............

http://www.uksaddlery.com/usrimage/cactus%...itt%20j912p.jpg

:wub: :wub: aww bless them all ,they look loverly all snuggled up -_- -_-

when i get up in a morning for work(6.30) my 2 don't even drag themselves from under the duvet......its like nah mum its cold out there ......i'll stay here...rubes had even been known to push me out with her feet in my back...... :- "

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I love it when they are all snoozy.

cara,xx

aww! jane i never tire of seeing pics of your guys just beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Back