The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

More Show The World Pic's

Fleesh said:
Vicky did me a lovely print of Connor's Lass minus the back foot of another dog  :lol: .
Just had a caption put underneath relating to a Supreme Win she had that we had not got any photos of.

That reminds me Vicky did you ever do the one of Blaze being loaded into Dawdon traps back in April  :D She looked gorgeous  :wub:

Never gave it a thought, i'll get it sorted for champs

Brill pics again Vicky but why oh why did you take a picture of the trial between Two Faced and Bootiful - it was bad enough Chris and Anthony winding Kim and Sadie on Sunday now theres proof in the way of photography :blink: Sadie wont let Kim live it down that Bootiful has in fact NOW beat Two Faced on the bends and Kim will insist Two Faced knew it was a trial and it didn't matter anyway plus did none of you see what the tgraps were set at !!!!! :teehee: :teehee: No Kim everyone saw Boo in front at the line :oops:

No joking apart its nice to have a pic of the two litter sisters battling it out together be it a trial or not looks good how they are both almost in the same stretching position too. I suppose to keep the peace i better ask if you'd print me two pics off one for each of the 'squabbling' sisters (of course i mean my darling daughters Sadie and Kim :thumbsup: ) :lol:

Ditto said:
Brill pics again Vicky but why oh why did you take a picture of the trial between Two Faced and Bootiful - it was bad enough Chris and Anthony winding Kim and Sadie on Sunday now theres proof in the way of photography  :blink:   Sadie wont let Kim live it down that Bootiful has in fact NOW beat Two Faced on the bends and Kim will insist Two Faced knew it was a trial and it  didn't matter anyway plus did none of you see what the tgraps were set at !!!!! :teehee:   :teehee: No Kim everyone saw Boo in front at the line :oops:
No joking apart its nice to have a pic of the two litter sisters battling it out together be it a trial or not looks good how they are both almost in the same stretching position too.  I suppose to keep the peace i better ask if you'd print me two pics off one for each of the 'squabbling' sisters (of course i mean my darling daughters Sadie and Kim :thumbsup: ) :lol:

And can you edit one so Tora's at the front :oops: .

It's a lovely shot :)

P.S Talli and Jessica trial off levels :- "

hi vicky, great pictures, but if you want your name on the pictures for what ever reasons you have decided, cant you make it smaller, so it does not distract you from the picture its self, cos otherwise they are very good.keep up the good work....... :)) ;)

It's not a case of wanting names on pictures Maur, it's to prevent people taking the shot off Vicky's photobucket etc. and reproducing it elsewhere on the internet without permission. :thumbsup:

jasper. said:
hi vicky, great pictures, but if you want your name on the pictures for what ever reasons you have decided, cant you make it smaller, so it does not distract you from the picture its self, cos otherwise they are very good.keep up the good work....... :))   ;)
Spot on Fleesh - believe me Maurice i don't stand about all day with a camera fixed to my eye so i can spoil the pic by splashing my name all over it (which incidently also takes hours). I wouldn't feel the need to do it if people didn't take the ****.

Back