The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Moonlight Lurchers, 17th / 18th Sep

bigbell

Registered
Reaction score
Sat - coursing from 3pm, booking in anytime from 12pm, £5 per dog.

Perpetrual trophy and purse, the coursing will be as big ( if not bigger ) then last year. Open to lurchers, greyhounds and whippets.

Sun - straight racing, under 23'', 23'' and over, puppies, terriers, plus whippets if enough entries,

Booking in from 8am to start with the unders at 9am, £1 per entry, unders and overs distance 250 yards, puppies and terriers distance to be sorted on the day.

All booking in at the tent on the field.

Come and join us, had a brilliant turn out last year and raised loads of money for charity and if you enjoy your day come and join us the weekend after at gainsborough, DN10 4EF. We're holding another racing and showing event

Hope you have a great weekend!! wont be with you as I am at the Midland, but will be thinking of you whilst enjoying our Western night :thumbsup:

Hope you have a great weekend!! wont be with you as I am at the Midland, but will be thinking of you whilst enjoying our Western night :thumbsup:

have a great time :thumbsup: but i expect ill be holding chris up all night...pmsl.. :clown:

Lara StormChaser Memorial Trophie For O23 straight racing on the sunday :thumbsup:

See y'all on the saturday :thumbsup: Will there be food (burger van etc) or do I need to bring me cooker :unsure:

See y'all on the saturday :thumbsup: Will there be food (burger van etc) or do I need to bring me cooker :unsure:
You'll need your cooker, we don't have a night do this year due to lack of funds :( Butty van on site from 8.30am Sunday.

Back