The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Molly

Is Molly one of the Buffy puppies??? shes a lovely girl :wub:

Lovely photo's - the video is great!!

We're getting a new arrival tommorow...Molly's brother Tam! We hope they both get on and he'll be so loved , as much as Molly is. Ive attatched a pic of them both (its a bit blurry but v cute) :wub: :wub: :wub:

th_DCFC0002_1_.jpg

Im so excited for you, they will be fab together, a matching pair :wub: :wub: :wub: , hope we get to see loads of pictures :thumbsup: :cheers: :huggles:

Great to see Molly again!!!

Glad to hear that Tam is going to a great new home!!

We will love to see them together!!

Loads of love from their brother and sister Macey and Byron!! :huggles: :huggles:

I hope Tam loves his new home :thumbsup:

Molly is so like Tam and I think a good match,, :D

Molly is such a good looking lass (w00t) , but Tam say's he's better looking :p

I hope it works out and Tam is very happy with his new life :thumbsup:

It was lovely meeting you and Molly today Molly is :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Good luck with Tam :thumbsup:

MollyMoMo said:
We're getting a new arrival tommorow...Molly's brother Tam!  We hope they both get on and he'll be so loved , as much as Molly is. Ive attatched a pic of them both (its a bit blurry but v cute)  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
......that is just brilliant news :cheers: :thumbsup: Tam is lovely too :wub: and I do hope they get along well which Im sure they will. Good Luck :luck: :luck: and lots of pictures soon please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tam's off to his new home .

Im sorry for almost chasing yous out, but daft me crying :- "

It was nice to see Tam walking with his tail wagging to your car :D

Good luck wee man :huggles:

Arrived safe and sound! :thumbsup:he had a good sniff out the window, Molly's full of beans and not giving him a mintues peace...and she's already mounted him!!!!! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) Their investigating the garden now, and were trying to get some pictures! asap. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back