The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Missing Whippet

Esthermax

Registered
Reaction score
Hope someone can help, some friends of mine are going to Australia next week & the 2 whippets are going to be staying with a home sitter. The girls have gone to do there trial sleep over today, but Sky one of the girls has bolted. Everything is being done to find her & the owners have been back looking for her, but up to now they havent found her.

She bolted from a house in Nelson, Her name is Sky & she is a small blue/white bitch. She is wearing a collar & tag with the address & phone number of the house sitter.

The owners no. is 07811229276

Sky in the yellow bandages. sorry this is the best photo i have at the moment

P1010014.jpg

Hope Sky is found and home really soon. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Have you posted her details on doglost.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh this is sad news, hope Alison and Chris find Sky very soon :luck: :luck:

Think I might have a pik of her? Quite distinctive head markings. Good luck finding her :luck:

Picture136.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks very much for the pic Jaks i think that will help a lot more ;)

Oh dear, hope she turns up soon. Is she chipped? I would start ringing round all the centres and see if shes been handed in. Lots of :luck:

good luck in finding her soon :luck: :luck: :luck:

Esthermax said:
Hope someone can help, some friends of mine are going to Australia next week & the 2 whippets are going to be staying with a home sitter. The girls have gone to do there trial sleep over today, but  Sky one of the girls has bolted. Everything is being done to find her & the owners have been back looking for her, but up to now they havent found her.She bolted from a house in Nelson, Her name is Sky & she is a small blue/white bitch. She is wearing a collar & tag with the address & phone number of the house sitter.

The owners no. is 07811229276

Sky in the yellow bandages. sorry this is the best photo i have at the moment

P1010014.jpg

Just had a phone call from Alison, Skye has been found :D :D :D She's a little lame on one leg and very tired but is in one piece!! :D :D Lady walking her dog found her in the park this morning. Chuffed to bits that she's back home where she belongs. :wub:

Thank god for that,best news i've had today :)

They must be so relieved - that's great news! :)

best news ive heard all day :thumbsup: ,glad shes home and in one piece.what a relief for her owners

Brilliant news, so glad Sky is now back with her family :thumbsup:

Back