The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Missing Whippet, N Ireland

Renoir is actually thinner than he appears inthe photo's, I reckon his waist is almost half the size it was when we last saw him :b ........hopefully it won't take long to build him back up again ;)

Here's a final photo of him content at last........as are we :)

content_at_last_1.jpg

[SIZE=30pt]BRILLIANT!!!!!!!! [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] So pleased for you all, oh here we go in tears again...have a wonderful evening :huggles: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
You dont know how glad i am to read this! Im so happy that he is back home safe and sound. :huggles: :huggles:

THE BEST NEWS :cheers: :cheers: So please he back were he belongs

Thanks for all your concern, kind words and positive thoughts :thumbsup: Renny is sleeping soundly next to me on the sofa as I write this -_- -_- What a beautiful sight!! :wub: :wub:

Tracy

We are sooooo pleased to see that he has returned home :D

Janetta

Soooooo pleased that he is home :huggles: :huggles: what a relief it must be for you :thumbsup: sending you and Renoir :huggles: :huggles: but give Renoir his after his a bath :lol: :lol:

Wonderful news :cheers: :cheers: So glad you have him back :huggles:

brilliant news,what a relief :thumbsup:

dukie said:
Here's a couple of pics of the wanderer on his return home!!
he obviouslty didnt catch any dinner then :(

Whats the story behind his finding his way home / or where the bl**dy heck does he think hes been , getting everyone worried :eek:

Im surey ou will soon have his weight back to normal ,but not too fast of course ;)

Oh bless him, he does look skinny! :eek:

So pleased to see him home- you must all be so relieved :b

Liz and the Monellis

Oh goodness me :blink: poor little lad has lost so much weight :(

It's wonderful that you've got him home now :D

With all the love and TLC he's going to get I'm sure it won't be long

before he's back to normal again :thumbsup: :wub:

Just the best news!!!

I bet Renny is so happy to be finally home safe and warm.

Renoir is definately glad to be home :D ...... he has spent the last 2 days enjoying all the comforts of home: Laying on the sofa infront of the fire, sleeping in bed -_- , being fed small tasty meals at regular intervals,and generally being spoilt rotten (w00t) (as he rightly deserves after his ordeal)

Janet says that she is thinking of enrolling him for the SAS seing as how he managed to remain unseen for over a week :- " :lol: :lol:

Thanks for all your kind words Renoir, Janet and I all really appreciate them :thumbsup:

Back