The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Minnie's Photo

parksie

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone I just thought I would share this photo of MInnie I had done at The Diamond Jubilee Show. She won Puppy Group 3.

minnie.jpg

Hope you like it as much as I do.

Thats a lovely picture and well done Jan

Thats lovely Jackie .Its Helen by the way have they said when its going in Dog world

I don't know when it is going to be in Dog world. Have you got any of her write ups?

brother danny better get his bottom in gear then, look at all his siblings doing so well!!! cracking litter helen :thumbsup:

parksie , STUNNING :wub: :wub: :wub:

parksie said:
I don't know when it is going to be in Dog world. Have you got any of her write ups?
None of Minnie's have been in yet I am collecting the write ups from all the pups so I have a record of how they have all done . I know it might sound a bit sad but these pups are the first I've had go into the ring and we're rally proud of how well hey are doing at the moment :thumbsup:

It's a lovley photo of your girl.

Well done. :thumbsup:

bpmoore said:
parksie said:
None of Minnie's have been in yet I am collecting the write ups from all the pups so I have a record of how they have all done . I know it might sound a bit sad but these pups are the first I've had go into the ring and we're rally proud of how well hey are doing at the moment :thumbsup:

why is it sad?? Helen you should be very proud , you bred a whole bunch of crackers!!! :wub: wheres the brain in danny? or is it a male whippy thing??!! (w00t)

well done again parksie and minnie!!! :huggles:

posh totty said:
bpmoore said:
parksie said:

why is it sad?? Helen you should be very proud , you bred a whole bunch of crackers!!! :wub: wheres the brain in danny? or is it a male whippy thing??!! (w00t)

well done again parksie and minnie!!! :huggles:

The brain doesn't come as standard thats an optional extra. You never said you wanted him to have a brain :oops:

You forget he spent his first 4 months living with that brainless idiot William

Last edited by a moderator:
bpmoore said:
Thats lovely Jackie .Its Helen by the way have they said when its going in Dog world

I rang up Dog World to find out when it was going to be in and they said it would be this Friday (23.11.07)

Cant wait to see her. I am still waiting for her write ups to go in.

Parksie

Lovely pic ........ just out of curiousity, what is her breeding please??

dessie said:
It is a very nice picture indeed. She looks lovely :thumbsup:

If my memory serves me well I believe she is Barnesmore breeding both sides though not sure of the actual dogs? but she was bred by Oakmoorehill not Lucinda or Flick....please correct me if I am wrong. :b

(w00t) Beautiful photo, and it is in Dog world paper cos I got mine today :thumbsup: (page 39 so you dont have to look for it :lol: ) Excellent write up too :cheers: congratulations :cheers:

05whippet said:
dessie said:
It is a very nice picture indeed. She looks lovely :thumbsup:

If my memory serves me well I believe she is Barnesmore breeding both sides though not sure of the actual dogs? but she was bred by Oakmoorehill not Lucinda or Flick....please correct me if I am wrong. :b

She was bred by me her sire is Barnesmore Yesterday(Owen) and her dam is Oakmoorehill Black Rose (Rosie)whose sire and dam are both Barnesmore's(Tegan and Bandit)

Back