The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Miles, Jarvis & Violet

cant believe how big they are, they grown up so quick (w00t) looks like they had great fun nice to see them out playing and running together Vicky, no alot of people would'nt do that but i think its great for pups, well not just pups all my lot get of together :thumbsup:
I agree, the beauty of the land around here is the soil is mainly soft peat covered by moss so it great for free running the dogs on. Only gets crazy when my lot see her lot on the other side of a field and they're all going barmy to say hello to each other! :lol:

yes jac very lucky, looks a lovely place, should see how lot shelly's, karen's and now Geoff and Hazel's gang when they all get together at the pool, (w00t) such fun and so quite :-

Now that is what i call a nice litter Vicky.They are a credit to you both.Hope they all make champs one day.

i saw them for the first time on satrday and there even nicer in the fleesh i could happly run off with all of them but violet is a proper little doll :wub: :wub: :wub:

Superb babies :wub: They are an absolute credit to you and the pics are beautiful, they'll be something to treasure when they get older. Im sure they have a very bright future :)

They are so gorgeous especially little Violet and I love her tail :wub: :wub: :wub:

Love the pictures Vicky, my fav is still the white and black one, but l noticed another curly tail on Violet, l can't wait for her to meet my 2 with there curly tails :)

I cant wait to see these three again.

Its great been a nan you get to hug and give back when they need to pooooooooooooop.

They're looking forward to seeing nana Jackie too, they've had a big walk tonight, big tea and are all crashed out ready for an early start tomorrow -_-

either that or they're getting ready to wake me at 3am for cuddles o:)

What gorgeous puppies :wub: :wub: I just love all of them....................they look very lively and full of fun and mischief :D Wait til they are all bigger and you have to walk all the dogs at once :eek: :p

chris

Aww vicky i want them all they are soo gorgeous i love them :wub: :wub: ,they look like they coming along very well i cant wait to see them again :)

sam x

Just weighed the little porkers. Miles 17lb 10oz, Violet 10lb 14oz and Jarvis 15lb 2oz.

Now all we need is to go from this

violet.jpg

To this Vicky :thumbsup:

DSCF0757.jpg

Then this but mind you its took me a long time to get him like this and a lot of house as he eat his way through the house for the first 5 years :lol:

jackies_photos_america_230.jpg

I think I got through his first five years on drink Vicky if that helps :lol:

Oh it's all coming out now Thubron!!! (w00t) Destructive Bob eh? Kept that one quiet :lol: Wonder where these three little scallies get it from then o:)

well bob never got it from his dad he's always been such a o:) lol

Great looking pups Vicky and Mark, bet you're so proud of them.

I just love Jarvis :wub:

Great looking pups all the best with them,love the Blue's???

Back