The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Mikkee

JAX

Registered
Reaction score
Well , she is for the day :lol:

We went along to the Stavely Lurcher show which was held close to me at Pleasly Miners welfare , and as` the whippet forum` were sponsoring the whippet classes I took a couple or 3 of the gang along .

Oh was playing in the final of a really important Golf tornamnet too , so I decided to occupy myself for the day , I mean who wants to do housework :wacko: ?

I entered Mollee in Veteran , any breed , which she won , winning a lovely glass trophy and bag of dog food .

There was also a lovely young lass who wanted to go in child handling so she took Mikkee in and won best handler , and a super trophy with that too , plus two super rosettes .

In the whippet classes Harvee won best dog and Mikkee won best bitch , ( handled by my junior handler ), and then she won Whippet champion .

The trophy is super and will have her name engraved as the first winner , The rosettes were almost as big as Mallys puppy :wub:

How much nicer today was than spending £20.00+ per class and coming away with a bit of card , For £1.00 per class we won Trophys , huge fancy rosettes and over 10 KG of dog food and it was all fun too .

Apparentely Harvee and Mikkee have quailfid for something or other for next year too ;)

Thanks you guys on the whippetforum and of course Stavely and District Lurchers club

and guess what ? Phils team won the final too , so a good day for the whitaker household , and of course England won the rugby :cheers:

fantastic results jackie , glad you all had a good day :thumbsup:

Sounds like a great day, shame we couldn't make it.

Well done Mikkee :cheers:

And very well done to Harvee and Granny Mollee too what a brill day for the Mulcair's.

I would have liked to come along, sounds like a brill day

Nice one Mulcairs :cheers: How nice for the young handler too :huggles:

Yay well done to all the Mulcairs esp. Mikkee :D I had a great couple of days out this summer with PS at companion shows :thumbsup: makes a nice change from Champ shows :lol:

well done jax!and how right you are about the paltry bit of card we get for all our effort and money to enter these shows. :( when i look back at how much ive spent over the years on shows it scares me!and all i have to show for most of them is a bit of paper.non doggy showing friends wont believe me when i tell them thats all we get! (w00t) they think we get loads of prize money and bags of pedigree chum etc etc. :lol:

:cheers: Way to go Mikkee :wub:

Good day for Mulcair :cheers:

Hey well done you :thumbsup: its great to have some fun sometimes without the pressure of the Champ shows and great prizes too :thumbsup:

wow, well done Jax and gang :cheers: :huggles:

:cheers: Well done Mikkee - sounds like a good day Jackie

:D

Pauline

souds like a great show :thumbsup: , well done Mikkee and to the young handler :cheers:

ohhh well done gang :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Jan xxxxxx

(w00t) Wow!! Well Done to all of you, sound like a great day all round :thumbsup:

well done Mikkee and the Mulcair clan :cheers:

Hannah says she is happy to handle her again any time... she said she was lovely and that it was nice to have a well behaved girlie to show :thumbsup:

:( Rugby :( were over that here. At least the sheep huggers are out too. :- "

Back