The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Mighty Chance :)

flash1993

Registered
Reaction score
I have been looking through old topics and noticed its been over a year since i put a picture up of her !!

Sorry the pictures aint great i got alot more but lost the lead from my phone so its abit of a sod to upload at the moment !

IMG01358-20120110-1927.jpg

IMG01138-20111126-1716.jpg

ATB Josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

She`s looking lovely Josh , looking forward to seeing her at the shows :thumbsup:

Looking nice there my son can't wait to see her run this year looking forward to it

not long now to the first show getting excited greshna

(w00t) :teehee: (w00t)

Wow,she looks a powerhouse Josh.

Cant wait to see her race.

Amanda..x

Made a nice looking bitch Josh :thumbsup: :luck: with her

Last edited by a moderator:
Lookin good mate goodluck for the season ahead,dont forget your always welcome down Helston to give your dogs a run,we start back on the 19th of Feb every Sunday from then on 1pm cheers mate :luck: :thumbsup:

I have been looking through old topics and noticed its been over a year since i put a picture up of her !!
Sorry the pictures aint great i got alot more but lost the lead from my phone so its abit of a sod to upload at the moment !

Looking good Josh, she's a stunner, :thumbsup: might see you down Helston with her mate.. :thumbsup:

Looking good Josh, she's a stunner, :thumbsup: might see you down Helston with her mate.. :thumbsup:
Look forward to seeing you Di as will everyone else ;) About time Leia had some stiff competition :luck: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: She's nice josh, hopefully i will get to see her run in just under two weeks time. Hope you are still coming, be good to see her run up against the Somerset dogs!!

Look forward to seeing you Di as will everyone else ;) About time Leia had some stiff competition :luck: :thumbsup:

Don't forget the camera :D

Well it won't be from any of your dogs, thats for sure. (w00t)

Well turn up then,and let the dogs do the talking for once :luck: (w00t)

[/quoteShe's looking well Josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup: its all that good grub

Thanks MOST people really nice comments she's a lil cracker if I say so myself she only stayed at 23 1/4 ( I think) .

Really looking forward to seeing her run at the shows aswell as Flash can't forget him :D ..

I must say though its a shame about you 3 !! Di I get on so well with u but I mean ! Why do u bite ! Russel and your friend who ever it is ? Dunno the 3 of you are just giving the non peds a bad bitchy name ! Just well be honest and ask me anytime and I will say the same . Come on act your ages not your shoe sizes ! Your all good people with good dogs !! A dog is only what you make it ! Time and effort gets u a good dog ! By god love your dog and it prove to you what its made of ! But then that's just me I'm young daft probably don't know much but o well one thing I do know is not to act like you 3 have. Disappointed over the knee you all go :L :L

ATB josh and The G team ;) ( sarah G hahaha !! )

Thanks MOST people really nice comments she's a lil cracker if I say so myself she only stayed at 23 1/4 ( I think) .
Really looking forward to seeing her run at the shows aswell as Flash can't forget him :D ..

I must say though its a shame about you 3 !! Di I get on so well with u but I mean ! Why do u bite ! Russel and your friend who ever it is ? Dunno the 3 of you are just giving the non peds a bad bitchy name ! Just well be honest and ask me anytime and I will say the same . Come on act your ages not your shoe sizes ! Your all good people with good dogs !! A dog is only what you make it ! Time and effort gets u a good dog ! By god love your dog and it prove to you what its made of ! But then that's just me I'm young daft probably don't know much but o well one thing I do know is not to act like you 3 have. Disappointed over the knee you all go :L :L

ATB josh and The G team ;) ( sarah G hahaha !! )
Well said Josh!!!! It's no wonder we have so few shows in Cornwall with all this bitching at every opportunity. Racing, showing & working our dogs is supposed to be for fun!!!!! (w00t) :angry: (w00t)

I know i've already said this but she is looking GRESHNA looking like my Lara .Just hoping she turns out like her and she will be

USHLA ELLA ELLA

GRESHNASIZUM PMSL :wacko:

Nice looking dog, She is well muscled :luck: for 2012
Thanks mate hopefully she will have a good year lol shes gonna look abit small compared to the others but im looking forward to seeing her go !

Atb Josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back