The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Midland Whippet On Sunday

rls22

Rachel - Citycroft
Registered
Reaction score
So who will be there on Sunday?

Jo and I are taking Frankie, Ruby Tuesday and Holly is putting in another appearance :lol:

I'm really looking forward to it :cheers:

I should be there with Louis, Tom and PS :D

I think I might go , just to watch , thats after all us on the commiittee have done all the hard work of putting up rings etc < Jan has done lots of hard work already getting all your entries in and whatever, thanks Jan :huggles:

Dont forget , no one will be allowed in the room until 9 am :- " and please ONLY cages by the wall , space is of paramount issue here .

lets hope all goes well :luck:

Jackie , in` bossy mood` as she is `show manager ` :- "

JAX said:
I think I might go , just to watch , thats after all us on the commiittee have done all the hard work of putting up rings etc < Jan has done lots of hard work already getting all your entries in and whatever, thanks Jan  :huggles:
Dont forget , no one will be allowed in the room until 9 am  :- " and please ONLY cages by the wall , space is of paramount issue here  .

lets hope all goes well  :luck:

Very scary!!

Jax - I have 'remember dip' imprinted on my memory! So you will be in luck on Sunday, made a big pot up especially :thumbsup:

im going with woody really looking foward to it . it seem's age's since i last went to a show and ive really missed it :huggles: see you there good luck :thumbsup:

rls22 said:
JAX said:
I think I might go , just to watch , thats after all us on the commiittee have done all the hard work of putting up rings etc < Jan has done lots of hard work already getting all your entries in and whatever, thanks Jan  :huggles:
Dont forget , no one will be allowed in the room until 9 am  :- " and please ONLY cages by the wall , space is of paramount issue here  .

Very scary!!

Jax - I have 'remember dip' imprinted on my memory! So you will be in luck on Sunday, made a big pot up especially :thumbsup:

i have got to try this dip rachel ive heard its very nice .

good luck everyone :luck:

im not going but have a fab day :cheers:

JAX said:

Is there not much room then? Haven't been before :- "

~JO~ said:
JAX said:

Is there not much room then? Haven't been before :- "

Umm, there's a bit (w00t)

rls22 said:
Millie said:
dessie said:

Is he ????? You never told me LOL (w00t) :D :lol:

Is this his first show?

6 months seems to have come round really quickly if it is :lol:

Yes ......... Jeremy is six months old TODAY!!!! :wub: So Sunday will be his first show ............... in at the deep end you might say :- " !!! Or, more to the point, is the world ready for Jeremy yet??? (w00t) :teehee: :wacko: ;)

JAX said:

Don't you start on us :eek: !! Just remember, without exhibitors you wouldn't have a show :thumbsup: !!! :oops: :huggles:

:( aww i want to go ,but other half said no after last time ,i mean wasnt my fault wrote directions for return jurney ,blooming route finder is crap :- " :b good luck to everyone :cheers:

nicky12 said:
:( aww i want to go ,but other half said no after last time ,i mean wasnt my fault wrote directions for return jurney ,blooming route finder is crap  :- "  :b good luck to everyone  :cheers:
Hubby is quite right :lol: you aint fit to be on the road, no good blaming route finder :lol:

love youuuuuuuu :cheers:

I'm going taking Biscuit and his mum her first show for 18 months i don't think she is going to like it as i don't think she is all that fussed on showing she trys to make out she is shy but she is the dead opposite at home she is the boss so she thinks

:luck: good luck every one

lawleymoon said:
rls22 said:
JAX said:

Very scary!!

i have got to try this dip rachel ive heard its very nice .

well , you aint having any of mine :eek: ;)

Back