The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Midland Whippet Club

It was a lovely show, I took Monty so he could check it out - he had a great time!

He got loads of fuss, :huggles: thank you to the K9'ers who said nice things to him and fed him bacon rolls and cakes - even to the cheating ones who were wearing dog food perfume just to make him kiss them (w00t) he isn't normally such a smoochie-poochie :- "

here he is with his lovely mum Folly (RBIS!!)

montyfolly17wks.jpg

me trying to not get my photo taken :- "

memonty.jpg

here I am :x with my sleepy boy, again trying, but this time failing, to avoid having my pic taken :- " (thanks Georgina :b thought I'd get it in first :p )

shyla011.jpg

and this was Monty after his first day at a show - and yes, he really is asleep rolled on his back like that, he stayed like it for about 10 minutes :lol:

sorry I haven't got any pics of the showdogs :oops:

jan07059.jpg

jan07074.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres a lovely one of Monty and his mum who appears to be asleep :oops: :lol:

Sorry Alison, couldnt resist putting that one on , Heres a better one of you both , I think Monty is a real sweetie ,and loved your puppy too Georgina :cheers:

Great pictures of Monty!

Well done all especially caroline & Aimee :cheers: :cheers:

Some from the show Best In show

Best puppies , best vet and racing coursing class winners

maiden winner , and Peggy Cross junior bitch winner

JAX said:
Heres a lovely one of Monty and his mum who appears to be asleep  :oops:   :lol:
ah, thanks JAX, so pleased you took the time to put theseon :wacko:

don't forget hun, what comes around . . . . . . . . :- "

doris said:
JAX said:
Heres a lovely one of Monty and his mum who appears to be asleep  :oops:   :lol:
ah, thanks JAX, so pleased you took the time to put theseon :wacko:

don't forget hun, what comes around . . . . . . . . :- "

If you can get a GOOD pic of me youd be lucky , Im queen of the eyes closed brigade :wacko: :huggles: love you doris :*

Well done Caroline and Amiee :cheers: and every one that did well

Congratulations to Caroline and Aimee for BIS :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

It was lovely to meet the delightful Monty :huggles: He was a very friendly, flirty little man. He kept sneaking Holly a cheeky kiss when Frankie was shut in his crate!! :lol: :*

well done caroline and the lovely aimee, :wub: well done to everyone else too! :cheers:

Thank you everybody for all your congrats!! We had a super day yesterday, my lovely Aimee really showed her socks off, thought she would show her nephew Sid how it is done!!! LOL!

And this is her relaxing once we got home. The snugglebed was little old Sophie's belated Xmas present, made by Debs (Alfyn), collected at the show courtesy of Jax (Sophie had warmed it up for Aimee first!!!). Thank you ladies!!!

snugglebed.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]VERY[/SIZE] well done to you all :cheers:

Thanks to everybody for all the well dones :) , i was over the moon with Sid winning Best Dog . HUGE congrats to Aimee for winning BIS :thumbsup: Aunty Aimee certainly deserved it :wub:

Talk about keeping it in the family with Uncle Rupert winning Special coursing Dog , Aunty Aimee winning Best in Show AND Nanny Angel winning Special coursing Bitch !!!! :cheers:

Back