The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Midland Counties

Me and Millie. I know Jasbri is going as well but not with us!!! LOL

No Way . If the weather is really bad , I might go to watch, ;)

Shame we arnt allowed to do predictions anymore :eek:

I'm not going but Archie will be there - my Dad is handling him again for me. Don't hold out much hope though - he has just gone into postgrad :(

JAX said:
No Way . If the weather is really bad , I might go to watch,  ;)
Shame we arnt allowed to do predictions anymore  :eek:
"Prediction" to forecast.

So Jax. are you saying that you are no longer allowed to go to the show because you can not say if it is going to be a fine day or a crap day? :oops: (weather wise that is) :x

If Id entered my dogs I would have more than likely predicted a `crap `day :oops: o:)

. Im not saying he`s a bad judge but when Ive watched him in the past I havnt been too impressed with some of his placings so I decided to safe my `hard earned cash ` :- "

I'm coming over, was there last year with my young saluki so it's the whips turn this year :p

Not looking forward to the ferry crossing if the predicted weather is as bad as they say :x :x (w00t)

dukie said:
I'm coming over, was there last year with my young saluki so it's the whips turn this year :p Not looking forward to the ferry crossing if the predicted weather is as bad as they say :x   :x   (w00t)
Look forward to seeing you Janet and good luck with your journey because, as you say, the forecast is pretty awful, but at least you should get here quickly cos it is coming from the south-west!! Gales and rain ........... up and down, up and down ............. :x :luck: :x LOL!!

Maybe your fanclub will be there Ozzy!!!!! :D

You had better come in discuise 8)

Get the camera ready Debs we could make a few bob on the side!!!!! :thumbsup:

Orders taken for photos of Russ now!

How would you like him posed?? :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Orders taken for photos of Russ now!How would you like him posed??

How about NAKED !!! (w00t) :b

and me a married woman too o:)

dawn said:
Get the camera ready Debs we could make a few bob on the side!!!!! :thumbsup:
How would you like him posed?? :- "
How about
Emma_adam1.gif
:oops: :b

Looks like I'm going to have to go to the show now!! :D

You had better be there I thought u were Russ's promotion manager!! :p

Not going, as per Jax.

I also have a two day art exhibition this weekend so am hoping to MAKE some money instead of chucking it down the dog drain ;)

JAX said:
[How about    NAKED !!! (w00t)   :b
I was dancing naked the other night. :eek: I soon found out that not everything stops when the music does. (w00t)

Back