The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Midland Counties

~JO~

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All - Just wondering if anyone is going to Midland Counties on Friday? I know the entry isn't that high...

Sorry Joe, my answer's the same as Dawns', er no. but will be there on Thursday and Saturday making sure my schedules for Ashfield (Notts) Canine Society are being distributed.

:D Nor me! Just doing a couple of Open shows ....... If you're going Joe hope you have a good day :D

Eeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr ................... NO!!

[SIZE=14pt]LOL[/SIZE]

Is there something Ive missed here guys? I have an idea who will get the ticket but thats never stopped us going before.

Im sure we knew last week but loads of us entered.

pssst, can you say on here, or are you scared of being eaten ??? :0

Well I have to say that I thought some of Liz's judging was strange to say the least on Sunday and I certainly went expecting to do better than I did and I was very disappointed in Claudia's judging as well. Heigh-ho, it's just a game, but I really wished I had gone Lure Coursing instead!!!

I know what my first choice of activity will be next year!!!

When you went out with Rupert I thought oh well thats us gone then, so you never know.

Didnt really see Claudias judging but love her CC bitch.

I got the impression that Liz didnt want anything with even a slightly wide front and she does like a more elegant dog, perhaps this isnt so apparent from ringside.

Still doesnt answer the above question though ;)

Sorry, being a bit thick here ........... what question??

:D Why none of us have entered Mid Counties .........wakey wakey LOL :D

PS I'm not going cos Dessies not going LOL ! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Millie, you are such a copycat!!!

I'm not going cos it's on a Friday and I have a litter of young puppies and I'm broke and I can't be bothered. I have entered under her before and done all right so if it had been more convenient I probably would have but, put it this way, I didn't have a burning desire to go!!!!

Does that answer the question?? LOL

I Didn`t go cos I don`t want that Judges opinion!!

Back