The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Mid West Bwra Open 20/04/08

Bethany & Babe (Darlo Dart)

bethany.JPG

thanks for the photos, piglet u make it look sunny with your winter hat on :clown: lol great day, well run open :cheers:

AMANDA WORCESTER said:
Pup up to 32lb winner
Barking Mad

Well done Maisie on your first ever whippet race with your dog Alfie (barking mad].

out of Vivs quest / my strarlight express.

Im sure this is just the beginning of your successful years to come in whippet racing. :luck: :luck:

love rob & tina xx

Supreme Yearling Final

Button Moon 23

Wheres Boo 20 1st

Supreme Pup Final

Barking Mad 30

Darlo Dart 24 1st

18lb Bicth Final

Mochaccino 1st (Spelt correctly I hope Michael !)

J Two O

22lb Bitches heat 1

Inshallah 1st

Hope this fills in all the other gaps!

Consolation

Light weight Scratch

Guy Fox 4th

Psycho Sid 3rd

Stagnight Dreams 2nd

Primus 1st

Heavy weight Scratch

Flintoff Ash 3rd

Bagheera 1st

Demonic Love 2nd

Lightweight Cons

Become A lady 24 3rd

Mercedes Gem 24 1st

Purple Rain 22 2nd

Tinkerman 19 4th

Miss Weardale 19 5th

Heavyweight Cons

Stella Lady 29 2nd

Granite 28 1st

Big Up 27 3rd

Thanks for Fordingbridge WRC for hosting this event for the Region.

Thanks to all the workers for a smooth run open

Thanks to all who raced hope you all had a great days racing and good journey home

and special thanks to Colin who took photos of the winners.

My action photos are not a good a Jacs but I hope they show a flavour of the days racing. A great atmosphere and lovely weather as well :cheers:

Just one moan, the trophies which were not returned on time. :(

No Karen & co not you the trophy you won is for the other regional open at Worcester in Aug this year. :thumbsup:

Apologies to Trevor Smith who rang me Saturday nite to see if he had a trophy to return, I told him not sure as I didnt have time to check there and then, but Hey Ho he went and won the Yearlings again this year so gets to keep the trophy again anyway (w00t)

sadieandco said:
Apologies to Yearling Winner as i think we have the trophy for this - checked only other week and thought we ok for a while didnt win any yearlings till June last year and this has been run earlier i think - so sorry will get it to the winner or organisers as soon as possible.
Might as well name and shame ourselves before anyone else does  ;)

Karen and Kim

AMANDA WORCESTER said:
No Karen & co not you the trophy you won is for the other regional open at Worcester in Aug this year. :thumbsup: Apologies to Trevor Smith who rang me Saturday nite to see if he had a trophy to return, I told him not sure as I didnt have time to check there and then, but Hey Ho he went and won the Yearlings again this year so gets to keep the trophy again anyway (w00t)

Thanks Amanda was :rant: with myself when i thought i hadn't returned on time -

but seems :sweating: i have a little longer same name on trophy different venue :thumbsup:

Well done to Bert & Jane on winning the dog final with Morpheous & well done to all the other winners

Vicki & Mick

Toni,Kelley and Piglet you could of at least smiled :)

Back