The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Meet Willie

WillieWhippet

Registered
Reaction score
Hi :)

My oldest son Mitch (15yrs) and I have recently become the very proud owners of our first whippet "Willie" who we have adopted from Bill & Janice

of Berinswift Whippets (rag dog) in Pearcedale Aust.

His full name is Berinswift KK Hot Shot and you can see his life story from conception to now here

Here are some photos we have taken of him. He has fitted right in so well with the rest of the furred family (3 cats, a cairn terrier, a jrt x, chooks, birds, and rats!)

103.jpg

IMG_4438.jpg

IMG_4442.jpg

We also have a a cpl of short videos of him which shows our visits to his home with Bill & Janice, him playing with Ivory his mother, and then his first day at our home.

Video 1

This second one is him sharing Mitch's bed where he sleeps every night!

In Bed Video

We are ALWAYS taking new photos so be prepared to see many of him, he is so handsome and cute we just cant help ourselves!

You must be so very proud of him, Willie looks an absolute dream, what a gorgeous boy :wub:

Lots of luck with him :luck:

Welcome to K9.

Willie is lovely :wub: and we look forward to many more photos of him and your other dogs. :teehee:

God he is cute :wub: cant wait for more pics :wub: im glad he has settled in well for you.

WOW hes stunning :wub: :wub: , love the last piccy of him

What a beautiful, beautiful dog! Look forward to all the pictures to come! :)

Just checked out the videos, too. Love the 'bed' one - my 12 year old son sleep with both of our whippets in his bed - there's something very endearing about whippets and their boys! You don't often see teenage lads so relaxed and unselfconscious, but whippets certainly bring that side of them out.

What a beautiful whippet, absolutely gorgeous and I love the rest of your menagerie. We have two rescue dogs, Tilly and Pip, one of which is a whippet X and we are having our first full whippet the second week of May from Citycroft. Just can't wait. We also have a chocolate and white hamster, Buttons and two Burmese X cats that I bred, Molly and Sam. Their mum, a blue burmese, was put with a beautiful chocolate Burmese but she just whacked him over the head for four days. She then got out and mated with the local ginger tom - dirty girl! :wacko: We lost our other cat, Ziggy, two years ago at the ripe old age of 21 1/2 years.

Enjoy your newest addition, he really does look fab. :wub:

Awwww, Willie is really handsome. Love his colouring. :wub: :wub: :wub:

A couple more pictures ...

Just being cute ...

IMG_4378.jpg

And having a game with mum (Ivory Pearl)

IMG_4381.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitch & Willie ... Willie is Mitch's puppy, as well as the families, but Willie seems to know and while he is happy to play and be a part of the family ... if Mitch is about, then as far as Willie is concerned then no one else exists!

4383.jpg

And this is what I came home to today!!! :eek:

4460.jpg

Back