The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Meet My Two

sharon whincop

sharon stanlick
Registered
Reaction score
These are the two pups we have kept out of Rosearella/Just Friends.

Daisy 4lb 14oz at 10 weeks.

Zac 5lb 4oz at 10 weeks.

hmmmmm....they wont be heavyweights then :* :)

very cute pups :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Little cuties Sharon :wub: ...Good luck :luck:

:wub: :wub: :wub: I love them sharon................they are sooooo cute. Daisy is my fave tho!! Love the white paws! :luck: :luck: with them.

chris

awww they seem tiny dead cute :wub: good luck with them both :luck:

:) I like the little one on your left, such a sweety, :thumbsup: Diane

Here's Zac and Daisy. They now 14 weeks. Zac weighs 9lb 1oz and daisy 7lb 4oz. The 3 16lb dogs I have bred have all been the same weight as zac at this age, so hopefully he'll make the weight but we don't think Daisy will she's so fine. Mam keeping her no matter what, she says she's her's.

this is there first time on a lead. Zac has the blue and Daisy the red.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last one both with Kieran. Hopefully Zac will get him more intrested in racing he seem's to have taken to him. keeps asking his gran when can he sleep in his room. She keeps saying no more dogs in the house. We'll see. lol

sharon whincop said:
Here's Zac and Daisy. They now 14 weeks. Zac weighs 9lb 1oz and daisy 7lb 4oz. The 3 16lb dogs I have bred have all been the same weight as zac at this age, so hopefully he'll make the weight but we don't think Daisy will she's so fine. Mam keeping her no matter what, she says she's her's.this is there first time on a lead. Zac has the blue and Daisy the red.

very nice looking pups good luck with them sharon :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

look very well but arnt they light :luck: :thumbsup: you like your littuns :luck:

:thumbsup: thats my sayin sharon they r lookin real nice zulu is nowjust under 11lb he ia an absaloute angel and a pleasure of a pup

all the best of luck with your 2 sharon and bobby :thumbsup:

Back