The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Meet Molly!

Ameston

Registered
Reaction score
molly2.jpgWay back in 1993 when I had Boxers I met and greatly admired a Whippet puppy called Morgan! From that time on I coveted a Whippet and now alll these years on we have our first. She's a blend of Cobyco and Oakbark with a fair dash of Laguna. Better pics will follow.

What a joy of a breed to live with and what a great forum this is for information.

Ameston :)

What a lovely looking little one & with a pedigree to match, have fun & enjoy your new baby! I've just discovered whippets too & feel they may become addictive lol

cheryl. :lol:

Welcome to K9 - it's a great forum. :thumbsup: Lovely puppy. :wub: Loads of photos are always welcome.

Have lots of fun with little Molly! :cheers: Like you, years ago I met a whippet called Lizzie and finally - probably 15 years later - got Freddie last year, and Dash this year...and I'm addicted! Never intended to have 2 dogs - but one wasn't enough!!! The only down in all of this is that neither of them get on with the cat (it's the cat's fault: she's foul :rant: to them)...

Ameston said:
Way back in 1993 when I had Boxers I met and greatly admired a Whippet puppy called Morgan! Ameston  :)

:lol: (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) ... and who was that very whippet????

None other than my darling Moggie!!! And she still has a 'thing' for a red boxer :wub: :wub:

Welcome to K9 Molly (you are absolutely gorgeous) and family from a delighted-to-see-you zilloot and crew (who now number 7 in total including the famous Zoomie who you can read about in the Italian Greyhound forum)

Moggie's been mentioned on here recently because she has started having small strokes and is getting a little dementia too :( but she's still in fine fettle in herself and, can you believe it!!, celebrates her 13th birthday in two weeks time.

Bringing back all sorts of memories of Ardoe ringcraft and agility in your garden with little Chloe too.... and remember the pups Zinzin and Phoenix - they're ten years old this summer :lol:

Great to see you join the forum - have fun and see you around... here's last week's photo of The Duchess :wub: :wub:

p.s. are you going to show her????

moggie_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a cutie! :wub: I look forward to seeing her grow up. :)

Who are the sire and dam?

all the best with your new whippy pup,she is lovely :wub:

i got my first 3 years ago and now have 4 :lol: ,they are very addictive :lol: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Thats a gorgeous photo. She looks like a real sweetie. Bet you dont stop at just one whippet though !!

Good luck with her. Hope you have lots of fun together. :huggles:

welcome to k9 and wat a gorguse baby :wub: you have ther ,look forward to seeing more pics of her :thumbsup:

Welcome to K9. :cheers: We look forward to more updates :thumbsup:

What a lovely story, and how wonderful that it was the gorgeous :wub: Morgan :wub: who inspired this love for whippets.

It's made me all emotional :b

:) What a lovely story. Molly looks really sweet :wub: :wub:

Good luck with her :luck: :huggles:

zilloot said:
Ameston said:
Way back in 1993 when I had Boxers I met and greatly admired a Whippet puppy called Morgan! Ameston  :)

:lol: (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) ... and who was that very whippet????

None other than my darling Moggie!!! And she still has a 'thing' for a red boxer :wub: :wub:

Welcome to K9 Molly (you are absolutely gorgeous) and family from a delighted-to-see-you zilloot and crew (who now number 7 in total including the famous Zoomie who you can read about in the Italian Greyhound forum)

Moggie's been mentioned on here recently because she has started having small strokes and is getting a little dementia too :( but she's still in fine fettle in herself and, can you believe it!!, celebrates her 13th birthday in two weeks time.

Bringing back all sorts of memories of Ardoe ringcraft and agility in your garden with little Chloe too.... and remember the pups Zinzin and Phoenix - they're ten years old this summer :lol:

Great to see you join the forum - have fun and see you around... here's last week's photo of The Duchess :wub: :wub:

p.s. are you going to show her????

What a wonderful story. :wub: :wub: :wub:

mollys a little cutie pie. :D and so is moggie aka the duchess! :wub:

Molly is a sweety :wub: and what a wonderfull story of when you met the gorgeous morgan . Welcome to K9

Back