The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Meet Cassie........

She is Lovely :wub: :wub: :wub: Best of luck :luck: and lots of whippy kisses

Awwwww............. :wub: :wub:

What an absolute darling of a whippet :wub: :wub: Andrea you must be so pleased, I know I would - they look so right together - what a gorgeous pair. o:) :huggles:

Well Done Debbie and Andrea youve done K9 proud :cheers: :thumbsup: and Cassie too

This story has such a happy ending I could cry. :) with happiness.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what to say to Andrea and Debbie other than a great big thank you for all you have done today. I agree with Janis that you have done not only K9 but the world of whippets proud. I hope you have a restful night Andrea, I'm sure Bella will settle in quickly she is adorable.

Jenny

You did a very great job Andrea. I'm happy Cassie has a new and good home. :thumbsup:

Can't believe they've sold her on ebay. She's so gorgeous and cute !

She's an absolute sweetheart & her tail never stopped wagging.
:lol: It makes her even more cute. She's adorable on that picture
Give her a warm hugg from me :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: I've just caught up with this whole story.

Well done you two and :wub: :huggles: :wub: for those lucky, lucky girls.

Big round of applause needed i think :cheers:

She is beautiful, how upsetting for the breeder whoever it is, but we dont know the full story about this and i hope this doesnt give anyone any ideas :( in the future.

Well done both of you :cheers:

Its got me thinking (w00t) If I put OH on EBAY :- " would either of you` ladies ` be interested 8) :lol: :lol:

hes house trained , does most of the cooking , shopping and irons all his own clothes o:) and he loves Whippets :cheers:

I tell you what ,I bet I dont get pestered about trying to sell him on Ebay like that thoughtless , stupid woman did with Cassie :rant: :rant: :rant:

Jax, the main thing you didn't say was whether he SNORED!!!!! (w00t) :lol: :- " :oops:

JAX said:
Well done  both of you  :cheers:
Its got me thinking  (w00t)   If I put OH on EBAY  :- "  would either of you` ladies ` be interested  8)   :lol:   :lol:

hes house trained , does most of the cooking , shopping and irons all his own clothes  o:)   and he loves Whippets  :cheers:

I tell you what ,I bet I dont get pestered about trying to sell him on Ebay like that thoughtless , stupid woman did with Cassie  :rant:   :rant:   :rant:

What are you offering for him Jax :lol: you'll get some interest if you throw the whips in :wub: :wub:

JAX said:
Its got me thinking  (w00t)   If I put OH on EBAY  :- "  would either of you` ladies ` be interested  8)   :lol:   :lol:

hes house trained , does most of the cooking , shopping and irons all his own clothes  o:)   and he loves Whippets  :cheers:

I tell you what ,I bet I dont get pestered about trying to sell him on Ebay like that thoughtless , stupid woman did with Cassie  :rant:   :rant:   :rant:

:- " Is there any reserve price?????????

anslinmcg said:
JAX said:
Its got me thinking  (w00t)    If I put OH on EBAY  :- "  would either of you` ladies ` be interested  8)    :lol:   :lol:

"Buy it now" would be quicker (w00t)

Juley said:
anslinmcg said:
JAX said:
Its got me thinking  (w00t)    If I put OH on EBAY  :- "  would either of you` ladies ` be interested  8)    :lol:   :lol:

"Buy it now" would be quicker (w00t)

:sweating: Is there any return policy in place.............

Irons his own clothes (w00t) I'm having him :lol:

she is beautiful :wub: :wub: what a little beauty :wub: :wub: o:) o:)

once again well done for andrea and debs :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:D lucky Cassie/Bella and well done everyone involved :thumbsup:

~Helen~ said:
Irons his own clothes (w00t) I'm having him :lol:

please send payment ( dosnt have to be paypal ) to the following address.................................

:oops: He only snores when he s had a few beers , :cheers: and when he s mega stressed :wacko: ..

As Montee is his Whippet , Im quite happy for you to have him on loan (Montee not Phil )

NO returns , sorry , , Free postage :D No reserve price , ANY money would do , or would swop for a `toy` boy .

can someone explain or is it an in house joke, I thought you couldn't sell animals an e-bay :blink: :wacko:

Back