The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Me And My Shadow!

gilliwigs

Registered
Reaction score
Well, maybe just the shadow - the Invisible Dog! (w00t)

Haven't posted any pictures of Muffin recently so I took a few on our walk in the winter sunshine this morning. Coming up ..... :D

ds_muffin_031.jpg

Haven't posted any pictures of Muffin recently so I took a few on our walk in the winter sunshine this morning. Coming up ..... :D

No. 1

ds_muffin_033.jpg

Just a couple more in the garden - sorry they're all separate, couldn't resize them small enough to post more than one at once! :b

This looks like a tasty tree - wonder how much of it I can eat! ;)

ds_muffin_028.jpg

Hasn't it been a lovely, sunny day! Perfect for a stroll.

Nice to see Muffin enjoying the sunshine...even if he has been overshadowed at times.... :p

Nicola said:
Nice to see Muffin enjoying the sunshine...even if he has been overshadowed at times.... :p

Yes, Quite a change to see the sun round here! :teehee: Hope you're going on the Glossop walk with your 2. Muffin is looking forward to meeting Stan & Fred. :huggles:

my batteries decided to give up on me :(

so no piks !

it has been a great day , ive been down the roman lakes with my 3 , had to leave angel with my mum as she cant go for walkies yet !

only had her 2nd vac last tuesday .

great piks both of you :thumbsup:

gilliwigs said:
Nicola said:

Yes, Quite a change to see the sun round here! :teehee: Hope you're going on the Glossop walk with your 2. Muffin is looking forward to meeting Stan & Fred. :huggles:

Feels like we've been starved of sunshine for quite a while. I am going on the walk...Stan will bark like mad for a while...so bring your earplugs... :- "

Lovely photos, love the one of the "shadow whippet". Will meet the real thing on the walk. Julie.

Back