The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Me And My Pony

haycroft

Registered
Reaction score
Where Bradley has his riding lessons was offered a pony to ride for the weekend, doing whatever he wanted to do..so i took a few pic..he couldnt wait to get down to the yard

wildlife1039.jpg

wildlife1050.jpg

wildlife1048.jpg

wildlife1052.jpg

he loves it ...he cant wait for sunday now!!!

Reminds me of me at that age....wonderful pics, thanks for sharing... :D

lucky boy,what a beautiful pony :wub: :wub: enjoy your weekend :thumbsup:

Nothing better than messing around with your own pony for the weekend :thumbsup:

I used to help out at the local riding school in return for rides - best thing was fetching them in from the fields in the morning. Ride one bareback and lead two - trotting along the village high street to the yard, brilliant!! :D

How long before Bradley has his own pony for keeps then? :D

jinnyfizz said:
i would love to ....it gives me such a buzz watching him so euthsiastic about the ponies..i have three sons and all had the opportuntity to ride but Bradley has taken it like a duck to water and i hope that once he can ride abit more indepentently just maybe we may be in a position to get him a pony...one day

But has his dad is in the building trade and the work has dropped i think he would have to wait for a while....but a least he looks forward having weekly riding lessons

He looks such a little master at it. :thumbsup:

I use to love my horses and ponies before i had to give up, due to my knee accident about 15 years ago.

Good luck little Bradley. :luck:

haycroft said:
jinnyfizz said:

i would love to ....it gives me such a buzz watching him so euthsiastic about the ponies..i have three sons and all had the opportuntity to ride but Bradley has taken it like a duck to water and i hope that once he can ride abit more indepentently just maybe we may be in a position to get him a pony...one day

But has his dad is in the building trade and the work has dropped i think he would have to wait for a while....but a least he looks forward having weekly riding lessons

Can't get a builder for love nor money here (w00t)

Don't suppose his dad wants to work in Devon for a while?? :thumbsup:

Back