The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

May Bank Holiday

Demblue

Registered
Reaction score
The Scottish Region are willing to put a caravan weekend on.I have made enquiries at a local caravan site, which can hold up to 30 caravans.The owner is willing to put entertainment on.The weekend would consist of-

Sat-THE SCOTTISH GRAND NATIONAL

Sun-NNWRF GOLDEN JACKET

Mon-THE DANNY KEIRS MEMORIAL

Is there anybody interested?

Danny.

thanks for the phone call danny cant wait :thumbsup: will help out with anything you need :thumbsup: people traveling can put vans in storage between scotland and whitton castle fed weekends :luck: :luck:

sounds great keep us all posted should be a great weekend.

book us in danny, :thumbsup:

THINK WE WUD B INTERESTED SOUNDS GREAT :thumbsup:

If all goes to plan, there'll be one event north, one event south, can't get much better than that.

Only one problem, when you're in the middle, which way do you go !!!

Sounds a really good weekend. Whereabouts in scotland might it be, roughly............bearing in mind my geography is pants so tell me the nearest biggish place!

ta, chris

count us in sounds great never been before been told its lovely :cheers: :cheers:

rob67 said:
Sounds a really good weekend. Whereabouts in scotland might it be, roughly............bearing in mind my geography is pants so tell me the nearest biggish place!
ta, chris

east ayreshire chris have u not been b4? cummnock? past carlisle way etc donw the winding road lolmaz it is a gorgeous place about 3 and a half hours for us so maybe 4hours 4 u

:) I'm packed and ready to go ;) looking forward to it one of the few places I've not managed to get to yet well done

Fleesh said:
If all goes to plan, there'll be one event north, one event south, can't get much better than that.

Were's the one down south. Is it Thuruck or Fordingbridge? love Scot. but with only 30 vans allowed people won't be able to go last minute.

dont forget danny,book mine in,think it will be full by the end of tonight,cant wait. :thumbsup:

sharon whincop said:
Fleesh said:

Were's the one down south. Is it Thuruck or Fordingbridge? love Scot. but with only 30 vans allowed people won't be able to go last minute.

Sadly Fordingbridge Club couldn't host a camping event due to other events already being booked at the venue. But I am given to believe that Thurrock are putting out feelers and organising a weekend camping event.

east ayreshire chris have u not been b4? cummnock? past carlisle way etc donw the winding road lol

maz it is a gorgeous place about 3 and a half hours for us so maybe 4hours 4 u

[SIZE=14pt]just how windy is this road lol[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
maz40 said:
east ayreshire chris have u not been b4? cummnock? past carlisle way etc donw the winding road lolmaz it is a gorgeous place about 3 and a half hours for us so maybe 4hours 4 u

[SIZE=14pt]just how windy is this road lol[/SIZE]

really maz last time i went up there took me 9 hours there and back went and got our sky mind you i have a dislexic satnav,really nice like,narrow roads,just take your time do what iam going to do set off 4 days before lol and crawl up :thumbsup:

Back