The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Max,dodger,scooby,

controversial

Registered
Reaction score
just like to welcome these three little beauts into the racing world .born sun.10th :sweating:

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Congratulations Trish and Graham bet you are over the moon are you having one of them :D

:D Congratulations Trish and Graham bet you are over the moon are you having one of them :D
Yes Mandy we are so excited about these , we are having the red brindle (Max) who was 13oz born , and the other 2 are double of dad silver blue 10oz and 11oz .

Will take photos on our next visit :thumbsup:

Yes Mandy we are so excited about these , we are having the red brindle (Max) who was 13oz born , and the other 2 are double of dad silver blue 10oz and 11oz .

Will take photos on our next visit :thumbsup:
:D Well if they run like dad you will have loads of fun to come in the years ahead bet Grannie Rebecca ( She will kill me for this )will be looking forward to seeing them run and they will be running at the same time as our pups so we can cheer them on :thumbsup:

All the best of luck with them and get those piccies on .....xx

waiting for some photos if not we will get some next week when we visit the little ones. :thumbsup:

A few photos from Gill , and a change of names :lol: the 2 blue brindles are now Alfie ans Dexter :wub: :wub:

The Twins

252329_459276810752125_1103026969_n.jpg

484221_459277920752014_1319749016_n.jpg

MAX :lol: :wub:

534438_459275577418915_1880068814_n.jpg

Alfie looks double of daddy :wub:

542387_459275780752228_553464063_n.jpg

Gorgeous looking pups :wub: Congratulations all :thumbsup:

Aw Trish how cute are these little men :wub: Alfie is the double of his Daddy :wub:

I think Gill will be kept well busy with the twins :lol: And Max is just gorgeous you know how I love a red brindle :wub:

Only two weeks to go & more Jacob's babes to drool over :luck:

Well done jacob and stephy :thumbsup: they are so lovely and cuddly :wub: so pleased you have youre 'little jacob' and a red brindle as well :lol:

Aw Trish how cute are these little men :wub: Alfie is the double of his Daddy :wub:
I think Gill will be kept well busy with the twins :lol: And Max is just gorgeous you know how I love a red brindle :wub:

Only two weeks to go & more Jacob's babes to drool over :luck:

Looking forward to Jacob's puppies due 27th june , so exciting and carnt wait to see what colours we get , weve all got our choices of colour so hopefully we will all be lucky :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Been visiting the trio today and im on a high (w00t) carnt believe how much the boys have grown , mum is doing a great job with them :thumbsup:

Here's a few photo's of Max , Alfie and Dexter at 11 days old

Max 2lb

IMG_0851.jpg

Alfie 27oz

IMG_0857.jpg

Dexter 26 oz

IMG_0854.jpg

Aw how :wub: :wub: :wub: are they Trish and Graham :luck: :luck: with your new boy

LOTS OF LOVE THE BLU GANG XXXXXXXX

Back