Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Markbrick Lamping

Status
Not open for further replies.
markbrick said:
TOMTHUMB said:
LAMP SHY MARK WHY ARNT YOU OUT TO NIGHT LAMPING, GOT A FLAT BATTERY

SAY IT WITH FLOWERS TORCHY :D

TOMTIT I DOENT REALEY REPLY TO YOU MUCH CAUSE YOUR NOT ALL THERE. AND I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS LAST THOUGHT AS NOW IAM GOIN LAMPING HOW MANY DOGS DO YOU SHOW PEOPLE SWAP SELL CHANGE TO WIN THESE COMPS AND A BLOKE WHO WORKS HIS DOGS AND TURNS UP WITH 2 LITTLE PUPS WINS THE LOT, TAKES 48 1STS IN ONE YEAR IN FIELD EVENTS, AND AS MIKE SAYS THERE AVERAGE WELL THERES SOME SHIT DOGS OUT THERE AND YOU LOT WANT TO START A NEW BREEDIN PLAN ESPECIALL Y YOU MIKE AS ELLIE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO THE PUPS DIDNT BEAT AS THEY DIDNT RACE HER . GOODBYE IAM OF LAMPIN

YOU DON'T REPLY MUCH TO ME! YEH BECAUSE I'VE GOT A PLASTER FOR EVERY SORE YOV'VE GOT :wacko: YOU little FIBBER .3 DOGS MARK YAP, YAP,YAP, THERE YOU GO AGAIN HEARSAY HEARSAY! GO FEED YOUR CHICKENS FARMER FRED :p

OK CHECK THIS OUT TOM I LIVE IN PORTREATH LES LIVES IN LAUNSTON CHECK THAT ONE OUT AND GO BACK TO YOUR SOURSE AND TELL THEM THEY KNOW NOTHING.NOW I FETCHED 2 WORKIN PUPS INTO YOUR PLAYGROUND THEY WALKED AWAY WITH MORE TROPHYS THEN ANY OTHER DOGS THAT YEAR. TRUE ARE FALSE MY BLACK PUP AS A PUP BEAT EVERY ONE OF MIKES DOG EXCEPT ELLIE INCLUDING TIGGER WHEN MIKE PASSED IT TO HIS GOOD FREIND M JOHNS TRUE ARE FALSE MIKE, PUP NEVER RACED ELLIE, NOW THE RABBIT NUS CAN ONLY BE PROVED BY CAMERA AND YOU DOUBT THE CAMERA, NOW WHO WON CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS THIS YEAR SIMULATED, MIDLAND PUPPY RACIN ALTHORPE TATTON AND NORHAMPTON FOR LURCHERWORLD?????? SIMULATED AND EVERY PUPPY RACE AND 2 OF THEM UNDER 23 INCH WHO WON CORNISH CHAMPION ON THE SATURDAY AND RESERVE ON THE SUNDAY SIM PUPPY RACIN LONG JUMP AND HURDLES BOTH DAYS, WEST COUNTRY PUPPY RACIN UNDER 23 LONG JUMP AND RESERCE CHAMP FOR SIM AND LOADS MORE NOW TELL ME STRAIGHT IF THESE DOGS ARE AVERAGE AS LIKE I SAID BEFORE THERES SOME SHIT DOGS OUT THERE IF THEY ARE AND THERE HOME BRED COLLIE XS WITH ENDLESS STAMINA

rodders said:
Come on Mark the only reason Pats got a Collie cross is cause he gave up racing(due to work)a few years back,but ask Pat what gives him the biggest buzz and i'll lay a tenner on him saying racing rather than mooching.You must really be under the impression that us racing folk have never been out rabbiting,I think its about time the old BRWLC competition was brought back.The winners of the showing,racing,hurdling simmo and obediance compete in field trials to find an outright champion.Be warned though Mark it was never won by anything other than an obediance dog :) Karen
funny you should mention that Karen because there is a new 'Endurance' trophy being added to The Cornish Lurcher Championships for the dog who does best over-all in the working events: Straight Racing, Hurdles, Long Jump, Triple Jump and Simulated Coursing.

could settle a few arguments ;)

Can are little Jack come and enter these events, you know that little 20 and 1/2inch black dog that beat your big 23" dog on the saturday please, please, please

King of the sprinters :D

milly said:
Can are little Jack come and enter these events, you know that little 20 and 1/2inch black dog that beat your big 23" dog on the saturday please, please, please

that little black one didnt beat any of mine?????? and the merle who won champion of champions is only 19 and a half, and the cornish showground doing a endurance trophy well since we took 80% of the trophy this yr iam sure thats got my name on it

barkingbird said:
rodders said:
Come on Mark the only reason Pats got a Collie cross is cause he gave up racing(due to work)a few years back,but ask Pat what gives him the biggest buzz and i'll lay a tenner on him saying racing rather than mooching.You must really be under the impression that us racing folk have never been out rabbiting,I think its about time the old BRWLC competition was brought back.The winners of the showing,racing,hurdling simmo and obediance compete in field trials to find an outright champion.Be warned though Mark it was never won by anything other than an obediance dog :) Karen
funny you should mention that Karen because there is a new 'Endurance' trophy being added to The Cornish Lurcher Championships for the dog who does best over-all in the working events: Straight Racing, Hurdles, Long Jump, Triple Jump and Simulated Coursing.

Good idea :thumbsup: scoring on a points system I assume :D

markbrick said:
milly said:

that little black one didnt beat any of mine?????? and the merle who won champion of champions is only 19 and a half, and the cornish showground doing a endurance trophy well since we took 80% of the trophy this yr iam sure thats got my name on it

How could he if you did not have a dog entered that day, you knobhead !!!It was over two years ago.

milly said:
markbrick said:
milly said:

How could he if you did not have a dog entered that day, you knobhead !!!It was over two years ago.

iam on about 2006

markbrick said:
milly said:
markbrick said:
milly said:

iam on about 2006

I'm on about 2004

rodders said:
barkingbird said:
rodders said:

Good idea :thumbsup: scoring on a points system I assume :D

yeah that's right, the more rounds you get through the more points you get.

should be fun :)

HERE IS A PHOTO OF MY DOG GYPSY LAMPING, I,LL HAVE TO GET A CAMERA I CAN WORK, :D jeff

Picture342.jpg

markbrick said:
milly said:

THERE YOU GO AGAIN GETTING THE BIG BOYS BACKS UP TORCHY, SHOULDN'T YOU BE PRACTISING WITH THAT NEW SAT NAVIGATION YOU JUST BOUGHT

ONLY LIVES TWO MILES FROM LEZ PARISH BUT YOU TRAVELLED 40 MILES TO GET TO HIS HOUSE TO GO LAMPING, IT WOULD HAVE ONLY TAKEN STEVIE WONDER 5 MINUTES 8)

SAY IT WITH FLOWERS LITTLE FIBBER ONE DOG MY ARSE :D

TOMTHUMB said:
markbrick said:
milly said:

THERE YOU GO AGAIN GETTING THE BIG BOYS BACKS UP TORCHY, SHOULDN'T YOU BE PRACTISING WITH THAT NEW SAT NAVIGATION YOU JUST BOUGHT

ONLY LIVES TWO MILES FROM LEZ PARISH BUT YOU TRAVELLED 40 MILES TO GET TO HIS HOUSE TO GO LAMPING, IT WOULD HAVE ONLY TAKEN STEVIE WONDER 5 MINUTES 8)

cheked that one today since you know les u would know he lives in lostwithiel , i live in portreath round trip 84 miles, check it out and its pat not pete matthews numpty and big boys all that big about some of you is your mouths

markbrick said:
TOMTHUMB said:
markbrick said:
milly said:

cheked that one today since you know les u would know he lives in lostwithiel , i live in portreath round trip 84 miles, check it out and its pat not pete matthews numpty and big boys all that big about some of you is your mouths

NOT WHAT I WAS TOLD AND THEY KNOW LEZ BETTER THAN YOU BILLY NO MATES

FIRST RIGHT AT NEXT JUNCTION, CONTINUE FOR ONE MILE, SECOND LEFT AT FIRST ROUND ABOUT CONTIUE FOR 1000 YARDS, NEXT T JUNCTION TURN RIGHT AND CONTINUE FOR 760 YARDS F..K ME BACK HOME AGAIN :D IF YOU CAN'T WORK THAT OUT ASK STORMY FOR SOME HELP. YOU LITTLE HOMING PIGEON :D

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT'S UP TORCHY STUCK FOR WORDS, I'M NOT I GET PAID FOR THIS FROM ALL THE BOYS AND GIRLS YOU'VE UPSET ON HERE, DON'T HAVE TO WORK SATURDAYS NOW :D

jeff 100 said:
HERE IS A PHOTO OF MY DOG GYPSY LAMPING, I,LL HAVE TO GET A CAMERA I CAN WORK, :D jeff
Picture342.jpg

Looks like Markbrick flying through air,but i dont see the 3 dogs.They must be of on their own ,catching another 60 rabbits or summit

milly said:
markbrick said:
milly said:
markbrick said:
milly said:

iam on about 2006

I'm on about 2004

Milly.How did the fag thingy go,or are you still eating them. ...Billy...

markbrick said:
milly said:

To Markbrick, when my wife puts a post on here, I don't want you jumping in and shouting the odds about her dog,( thats Jack) as not beaten yours and all them silly remarks. If you read that post she was replying to barking bird, and before any of you Sherlock Holmes fans reply, yes Hazel as my consent to sign off with King of the sprinters, number one lurcher racer etc,etc

Now on a more serious note DO NOT EVER SEND ME A NASTY PM EVER AGAIN

I dont like bully boy ways. Geoff

Can see the way this topic is going so its closed.

A reminder - Posting rules also apply to PM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back