The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Markbrick Lamping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow-Hunter said:
Ha Ha read that Stormy  he has not raced against all us Irish yet  we will see who beats who this summer  :D
WHOOOOOO YOU'VE GONE AND DONE IT NOW MARKMAN IF I WAS YOU I WOULD STICK TO PLAYING WITH YOUR TROWEL AND YOUR TRACTOR AND THEM FERRETS WITCH NET ALL THEM RABBITS YOU KEEP POSTING ON HERE AND TAKE CARE THAT YOU DON'T GET ANY BULL SHIT DOWN YOUR WELLIES :D

JACKANORY, JACKANORY GO GET HIM BILLY BOY YOUR D MAN :thumbsup:

SAY IT WITH FLOWERS

TOMTHUMB said:
Shadow-Hunter said:
Ha Ha read that Stormy  he has not raced against all us Irish yet  we will see who beats who this summer  :D
WHOOOOOO YOU'VE GONE AND DONE IT NOW MARKMAN IF I WAS YOU I WOULD STICK TO PLAYING WITH YOUR TROWEL AND YOUR TRACTOR AND THEM FERRETS WITCH NET ALL THEM RABBITS YOU KEEP POSTING ON HERE AND TAKE CARE THAT YOU DON'T GET ANY BULL SHIT DOWN YOUR WELLIES :D

SAY IT WITH FLOWERS

LOOK TOM I DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE ON BUT I DONT WANT ANY. JUST CAUSE YOU AND YOURE IRISH FREINDS DONT HAVE DOGS THAT CAN CATCH THESE NUMBERS DOESNT MEAN IT DOESNT HAPPEN AS IT DOES NOW SEE WHEN WORKIN DOGS ARE PUT AMONG YOUR SHOW POOCHES WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS LOOK AT THE TROPHY PHOTOS FOR 1 YEAR WITH 2 PUPS I BET THERES NOT THAT MANY TROPHYS IN IRELAND

markbrick said:
TOMTHUMB said:
Shadow-Hunter said:

SAY IT WITH FLOWERS

LOOK TOM I DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE ON BUT I DONT WANT ANY. JUST CAUSE YOU AND YOURE IRISH FREINDS DONT HAVE DOGS THAT CAN CATCH THESE NUMBERS DOESNT MEAN IT DOESNT HAPPEN AS IT DOES NOW SEE WHEN WORKIN DOGS ARE PUT AMONG YOUR SHOW POOCHES WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS LOOK AT THE TROPHY PHOTOS FOR 1 YEAR WITH 2 PUPS I BET THERES NOT THAT MANY TROPHYS IN IRELAND

ONE OF YOUR CORNISH COMPETITORS TOLD SOME ONE UP THIS END THAT A LOT OF THEM TROPHIES YOU POSTED ON HERE WERE WON AT LOCAL FAMILY PET DOG SHOWS, EG, MOST WAGGILY TAIL, THE ONE THAT LOOKS MOST LIKE ITS OWNER, AND BEST CONDITION, ONLY WHAT WE HEARD, BUT THEN AGAIN THERES NEVER SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE, MUST DASH CORRIE ON :thumbsup:

looks like some top nites out there mark well in.. must be snided out with bunnys were u go :- "

markbrick said:
TOMTHUMB said:
Shadow-Hunter said:

SAY IT WITH FLOWERS

I dont think youve seen the photo of my Tarn bitch then, with her trophies,and the real prizes hanging behind her .If you want to check back a bit ,you'l see what i mean.And by the way ,i have made a lamping video of her sister,who was almost dead twice after pushing a pup through her womb.And 12 weeks later she was back out on the lamp,killing rings round her.This bitch could run 60 rabits in one night.She couldnt catch them all,but then no dog can,or maybe im wrong.Maybe youve got the first perfect lurcher ever bred,i dont know.But hey,my bitch was WhippetxGreyhound,you know,the ones that you say cant work.And hey, her and her sister used to win quite a few simulated coursing events.And hey,2 of her pups went to Chatsworth for the first time when they were 10 months old,and hey one of them won the sim the first day and beat her sister in the semi the second,getting beat in the final by a length.These two bitch pups also made me a fortune doin what they did best.The bitch in the photo,with the trophies coursed hare's regular with great success,and on the way to Chatsworth the first year i went ,she killed 18 rabbits on the way down,as i forgot their grub.Ask Pat Mathews about Billy Harpurs WhippetxGreyhounds.He knows what im all about.And one last thing mate.Ive got it all on tape,for proof.What'v you got.And just another thought.I think i just might have forgot more about racing than you'll ever learn.King of the Castle for 7 years ,unbeaten ,but for one,the great Geoff Fletcher,(once)So dont tell me there's no trophies in Ireland mate,cause weve even got some English ones,as well to boot.Funny thing is,i dont have any records of any Irish ones in England.Ive actualy just sent some lamping stuff across to be edited.With dogs like youre's you could make a tape in one night.Now for my final point.to kill 60 in one night ,you would have to be running at least 120. On average ,a realy good dog, and i mean a good un takes about 1/2 what he chases.The fittest Sulukie cant run 120 rabbits in one night.Have had them ,so i know what im talkin about.If youd said three dogs or maybe two goodun's you might have bluffed me.But ive been at the game for over 30 years .I havent seen it all,and ive still a fair bit to learn ,but hey,im learnin.Calculating 120 runs by 30 seconds per run on average ,not counting retrieves,and coming to heal, comes to 1 full hour of running at full pelt,with all the twists and turns to boot.Think about it mate?.Seriously.

billyboy45 said:
markbrick said:
TOMTHUMB said:
Shadow-Hunter said:

SAY IT WITH FLOWERS

I dont think youve seen the photo of my Tarn bitch then, with her trophies,and the real prizes hanging behind her .If you want to check back a bit ,you'l see what i mean.And by the way ,i have made a lamping video of her sister,who was almost dead twice after pushing a pup through her womb.And 12 weeks later she was back out on the lamp,killing rings round her.This bitch could run 60 rabits in one night.She couldnt catch them all,but then no dog can,or maybe im wrong.Maybe youve got the first perfect lurcher ever bred,i dont know.But hey,my bitch was WhippetxGreyhound,you know,the ones that you say cant work.And hey, her and her sister used to win quite a few simulated coursing events.And hey,2 of her pups went to Chatsworth for the first time when they were 10 months old,and hey one of them won the sim the first day and beat her sister in the semi the second,getting beat in the final by a length.These two bitch pups also made me a fortune doin what they did best.The bitch in the photo,with the trophies coursed hare's regular with great success,and on the way to Chatsworth the first year i went ,she killed 18 rabbits on the way down,as i forgot their grub.Ask Pat Mathews about Billy Harpurs WhippetxGreyhounds.He knows what im all about.And one last thing mate.Ive got it all on tape,for proof.What'v you got.And just another thought.I think i just might have forgot more about racing than you'll ever learn.King of the Castle for 7 years ,unbeaten ,but for one,the great Geoff Fletcher,(once)So dont tell me there's no trophies in Ireland mate,cause weve even got some English ones,as well to boot.Funny thing is,i dont have any records of any Irish ones in England.Ive actualy just sent some lamping stuff across to be edited.With dogs like youre's you could make a tape in one night.Now for my final point.to kill 60 in one night ,you would have to be running at least 120. On average ,a realy good dog, and i mean a good un takes about 1/2 what he chases.The fittest Sulukie cant run 120 rabbits in one night.Have had them ,so i know what im talkin about.If youd said three dogs or maybe two goodun's you might have bluffed me.But ive been at the game for over 30 years .I havent seen it all,and ive still a fair bit to learn ,but hey,im learnin.Calculating 120 runs by 30 seconds per run on average ,not counting retrieves,and coming to heal, comes to 1 full hour of running at full pelt,with all the twists and turns to boot.Think about it mate?.Seriously.

Oh and hey ,i forgot to say ,that ive been on the phone to Cornwall ,and it seems that its not me who is being talked about.

Sorry Mark but looks like you've met your match in our friends from across the water :- " i've seen Billys bitch lamping on DVD and he doesn't exaggerate when he says she was a good bitch,and I can verify she took the numbers when the numbers were there to be taken. :D Karen

billyboy45 said:
billyboy45 said:
markbrick said:
TOMTHUMB said:
Shadow-Hunter said:

SAY IT WITH FLOWERS

Oh and hey ,i forgot to say ,that ive been on the phone to Cornwall ,and it seems that its not me who is being talked about.

RIGHT VIDEOS AND PHOTOS I NEVER TOOK A PHOTO OF MY CATCHES BEFORE I WENT ON THESE WEBSITES, AND VIDEOS NO WAY ,I ONLY HUNT WITH ASELECTED FEW BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HERE WHO KNOW THEM, KAREN ASK LEE IN WALES ABOUT MY DOG HES SEEN THE 70 IN 12 HRS WITH 2 DOGS ONLY A FEW WOULD SLAG ME IN CORNWALL AND IT WOULD BE THE ONES WHO HAVNT SEEN THE DOGS IN ACTION IN THE FIELD NOT NOBODY CAN PUT THEM DOWN ON THE FIELD EVENTS YOU MENTION PAT AGAIN I HAVE BEEN INTO THE LURCHERS AS LONG IF NOT LONGER THEN HIM AND I HAVE YET TO SEE A WHIPPET GREYHOUND WITH THE STAMINA YOU ARE TALKIN ABOUT IT WOULD BE SO EASY TO EDIT PARTS ON A VIDEO. AND IF ANY OF YOU BEEN ON THE PHONE TO CORNWALL THEY WILL TELL YOU ABOUT THE CLIMATE AND YOUNG DOWN HERE, NOW 60 RABBITS IN THAT NIGHT THE PHOTOS THERE THE PUPS WERE 4 MONTH OLD AND I HAD NO OTHER DOG ALL I CAN SAY IS COME DOWN LETS RUN THE DOG AND THEN YOU CAN SAY SORRY BUT NO VIDEO AS I DONT NEED PUBLICITY LIKE SOME, WHY HAS PAT GOT A HANCOCK X NOW TO DO A BIT OF MOOCIN AND NO SUPER DOOPER WHIPPET GREYHOUND ,THE MOTHER OUT OF THE PUPS WAS OUT OF COUNTRY MUSIC AND WAS ONE GOOD BITCH BUT 6 RABBITS SHE WAS KNACKERED THATS WHY I INTRODUCED COLLIE.NOW IF THERE IS SOMEONE ON HERE WHO WOULD LIKE TO PLACE THE CHALLANGE ON A FREINDLY NOTE THEN COME ON DOWN THESE DOGS U LOT GOT JUST LACK STAMINA

Come on Mark the only reason Pats got a Collie cross is cause he gave up racing(due to work)a few years back,but ask Pat what gives him the biggest buzz and i'll lay a tenner on him saying racing rather than mooching.You must really be under the impression that us racing folk have never been out rabbiting,I think its about time the old BRWLC competition was brought back.The winners of the showing,racing,hurdling simmo and obediance compete in field trials to find an outright champion.Be warned though Mark it was never won by anything other than an obediance dog :) Karen

:oops: Forgot to say you could put up the land for the field trials :thumbsup:

SHADOW HUNTER MAY HAVE A SURPRISE AWAITING THE ENGLISH SIMO-DOGS..... :- "

THE PROOF OF THE PUDDING WOULD BE IF YOU VIDEOD THESE SO CALLED BIG CATCHES OF YOURS. AND I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I READ ABOUT YOU DON'T LIKE PUBLICITY YOU SILLY BILLY NO MATES. YOU'VE MET YOUR MATCH NOW YOUR NOT TALKING TO YOUNG NAIVE YOUNG BOYS NOW YOUR IN THE BIG LEAGUE NOW SEE YOU LATER TORCHY

SAY IT WITH FLOWERS

PS BILLY BOY D MAN SEEN HIM ON VIDEO PROPER DOG MAN GO BILLY GO :D

Bet you're all singing it while your sitting at your computers right this second :D

rodders said:
Bet you're all singing it while your sitting at your computers right this second :D

YEH AND ALSO THE THEME TUNE FOR "LOONEY TUNES " AINT THAT RIGHT "ELMER FUDD " ? (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

DAAAAAAA DATSSS ALLL FOLKS !!! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

OR ARE YOU AWAY MARK HUNTING THOSE "PESKY WABBBITS ?"

Last edited by a moderator:
OK THEN TORCHY IF YOU KNOW THAT MUCH ABOUT FIELD WORK WITH DOGS DO YOU KNOW THE TERM TWITCHING.......... MARK THINKS...............

THEN REPLYS ERRRRR NO

TOM REPLYS YOUR ARSE NOW THE BIG BOYS ARE GUNNING AFTER YOU :D

SAY IT WITH FLOWERS

TOMTHUMB said:
OK THEN TORCHY IF YOU KNOW THAT MUCH ABOUT FIELD WORK WITH DOGS DO YOU KNOW THE TERM TWITCHING.......... MARK THINKS...............
THEN REPLYS ERRRRR NO

TOM REPLYS YOUR ARSE NOW THE BIG BOYS ARE GUNNING AFTER YOU :D

SAY IT WITH FLOWERS

OH THE MORE YOU LOT SAY THE MORE IAM GOING TO ENJOY SEEING YOUR SMILES WIPED OF THEM FACES I SUPPOSE GOOGLE WOULD TELL ME ABOUT TWITCHING, I WOULD SEE A FEW OF YOU AT THE NLRC SIM IN FEB BUT NO I DONT THINK SO AS A TENNER IS A LOT TO LOOSE AS THATS THE ENTRY FEE AND FORGOT TO TELL YOU MIKE THE PUP BEAT JOES JET AT THE WEST COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIP THAT IN ITS SELF IS A MASSIVE ACHIEVEMENT FOR A PUP

LAMP SHY MARK WHY ARNT YOU OUT TO NIGHT LAMPING, GOT A FLAT BATTERY

SAY IT WITH FLOWERS TORCHY :D

TOMTHUMB said:

TOMTIT I DOENT REALEY REPLY TO YOU MUCH CAUSE YOUR NOT ALL THERE. AND I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS LAST THOUGHT AS NOW IAM GOIN LAMPING HOW MANY DOGS DO YOU SHOW PEOPLE SWAP SELL CHANGE TO WIN THESE COMPS AND A BLOKE WHO WORKS HIS DOGS AND TURNS UP WITH 2 LITTLE PUPS WINS THE LOT, TAKES 48 1STS IN ONE YEAR IN FIELD EVENTS, AND AS MIKE SAYS THERE AVERAGE WELL THERES SOME SHIT DOGS OUT THERE AND YOU LOT WANT TO START A NEW BREEDIN PLAN ESPECIALL Y YOU MIKE AS ELLIE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO THE PUPS DIDNT BEAT AS THEY DIDNT RACE HER . GOODBYE IAM OF LAMPIN

markbrick said:
TOMTHUMB said:

TOMTIT I DOENT REALEY REPLY TO YOU MUCH CAUSE YOUR NOT ALL THERE. AND I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS LAST THOUGHT AS NOW IAM GOIN LAMPING HOW MANY DOGS DO YOU SHOW PEOPLE SWAP SELL CHANGE TO WIN THESE COMPS AND A BLOKE WHO WORKS HIS DOGS AND TURNS UP WITH 2 LITTLE PUPS WINS THE LOT, TAKES 48 1STS IN ONE YEAR IN FIELD EVENTS, AND AS MIKE SAYS THERE AVERAGE WELL THERES SOME SHIT DOGS OUT THERE AND YOU LOT WANT TO START A NEW BREEDIN PLAN ESPECIALL Y YOU MIKE AS ELLIE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO THE PUPS DIDNT BEAT AS THEY DIDNT RACE HER . GOODBYE IAM OF LAMPIN

I hope Mike doesnt mind here.But could i just imform Markbrick ,that ellie was bred in N Ireland,Me thinks that makes her irish.And he say's the irish dogs couldnt run,and she also happens to be Miss Torri's sister.Boys but i hope this is the right Ellie im talkin about.Applogies if im wrong.....Billy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back