R Sailaway

B Mad Max

W Mount Cashel

Bk Made you Luck

This was a present to me and Geoff from marielou

She's very talented isn't she?

Phil fowler was green with envy :D

And look, no bendy feet :- "

I think marie lou did an excellent job of this and I was really flattered that she asked if she could use the photo. Hope you don't mind me adding the pik as I think she captured the image so well.

190207025.jpg

My thoughts too Jacs :thumbsup:

dogsontherun1.jpg

It really was my pleasure to do it for you both. You have been so welcoming and helpful to two newcomers to the world of whippet racing that I wanted to show how much your help and advise meant to us. Anyway I really enjoyed painting it :)

Although I have painted a number of subjects over the years including very many dog portraits this was my first attempt at painting any animal running, it was a real challenge but I'll definitely be doing more :thumbsup:

You really are a credit to the sport, both of you.

Kindest regards

Marie

It's really nice of you to say that,Marielou :D And its a pleasure to welcome such nice people as yourself and Graham into our sport :thumbsup:

See you both on Saturday :)

Geoff & Hazel

I shouldn't wonder that you will be inundated with photographs of dogs and people asking for a painting Marie, can i be your manager, you could make a good living doing these pictures, all the best :cheers: :luck:

john m said:
I shouldn't wonder that you will be inundated with photographs of dogs and people asking for a painting Marie, can i be your manager, you could make a good living doing these pictures, all the best :cheers:   :luck:
Thank you all very much for your kind comments.

John, Im afraid Grahams already bagged the manager job but he says it doesnt pay :lol: but if anyone does want a painting done they only have to ask I dont charge a fortune as I only do it as a hobby now. If anyone wants to know how my portraits look this is one I did for Lou (Madhouse)

1peggyphoto.jpg
peggyfinishedsmall.jpg

Hope you like it

Marie

fantastic picture marielou just disappointed that it was not the other 32lb race that i was in (never mind) but great paintings all of the ones that i have seen

Would like to bring this up again,as i think a certain someone would like to see it.That is,if they havent already.I will give no names away just yet.Till i PM the person im thinking about.Hush,those who know.Iam talking about the painting of that race.

Last edited by a moderator:
is there something i am suppose to know the dog in the picture is my dogMADMAX

love the painting have a copy of the photo myself

Nah John, Billy's probably on about his mate Martin Tucker. :thumbsup:

Back