The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Manchester

:cheers: :cheers: Well done k9ers, especially Beaker with O.....whatever his name is!! You shouldn't have all your boys starting with 0's!!

doris said:
Zephyr said:
Couldn't go to Manchester today after all  :(   :(   so does anyone know any results? :*
I nearly asked to go with you as I felt it was a bit far to go on my own, but decided to take it easy this weekend instead :- "

hope everything is ok :thumbsup:

Ah, Doris, what a shame you didn't :( As the week went on, it became all a bit mad, and the thought of driving up there on my own in this bad weather became less and less appealing :teehee: , so my sister and I had a great time talking (till 4.30 this morning!! :- " ) and playing with the kids and walking Zephyr etc instead. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Many congrats to all who did well, and thanks for the results :cheers:

Many Congratulations to all K9er's who did well today!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:cheers: Congratulations to everyone who did well :cheers:

Big congrats you all you K9ers who did well.

Dawn I would have liked to see Spider at her first big show, glad she did well for you :thumbsup:

jools said:
:cheers:   :cheers: Well done k9ers, especially Beaker with O.....whatever his name is!! You shouldn't have all your boys starting with 0's!!
oo that gives me an idea... maybe the next one will have to be called

Boy O' Boy at Niisyf :D

:Well done K9 ers ,a good start to the year .

Congratulationsthumbsup: Mark

Well done all K9ers who were placed , :cheers: Dawn , Jax . lawleymoon, Beaker Mark :cheers: dont know any others :(

Does anyone know how the little Irish bitch is following her fit at the show?

dawn said:
Does anyone know how the little Irish bitch is following her fit at the show?
I've not seen Linda yet to ask her, but I sincerely hope that she is alright.I don't think she has ever suffered with anything like that before,it is very odd.

Claire or Viv might know as they would be in touch with Linda more than I would.

Viv has just spoken to Lyndas Mum and Tilly is now at home with Lynda & Colin and doing well. Thanks all the news I have heard.

:huggles: For Tilly

Back