The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Man O War Terrier,lurcher,& Whippet Show..23 July 2011

Bluebell

Mc Coy Racing
Registered
Reaction score
This first time show was a great success, well done Michelle, Charlene & Decki :thumbsup: there was a lot of efford went into arranging this show and setting it up, the portaloo was much appreciated and the nippy chippy :thumbsup: it was really nice to see Eddie and Liz there, glad you two could make it :) well done to the three judges, Dessie, Kieran & Rose, who did a great job judging :thumbsup: im looking forward to next years already :) enjoyed the craic with everyone :thumbsup: Well done to all the Show & Racing Winners and everyone who competed :thumbsup:

Showing...

DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0292-2.jpg

DSC_0304.jpg

Racing...

DSC_0367.jpg

DSC_0316.jpg

DSC_0323.jpg

DSC_0335-1.jpg

DSC_0358-1.jpg

DSC_0347.jpg

DSC_0095-1.jpg

DSC_0014-1.jpg

DSC_0018-5.jpg

Not sure if Michelle is waving the lure at John or the dog...

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0033-2.jpg

DSC_0047-3.jpg

DSC_0050-2.jpg

DSC_0051-2.jpg

DSC_0053-3.jpg

Nice photos - looked like you all had a nice day out. I like the champion lurcher :thumbsup: .

Great Pictures thank you so much for posting them.

Its so nice to see happy people and dogs enjoying their day out in the sunshine.

K9 has seemed a little empty lately of such postings and I am sure more people than just myself miss the postings, so thank you for taking the time and effort to take and then post your pictures. :thumbsup:

Great Pictures thank you so much for posting them.Its so nice to see happy people and dogs enjoying their day out in the sunshine.

K9 has seemed a little empty lately of such postings and I am sure more people than just myself miss the postings, so thank you for taking the time and effort to take and then post your pictures. :thumbsup:
Thanks morganna, your very welcome :thumbsup:

Back