The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Man Flue

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score
well me and my other half have the flue both not feeling really good at the moe ,but my other half reckons hes worst as hes got man flue and iv got normal flue ,now ther the same right ,but men call it man flue to make it sound worst right :- " therfore i think im as ill as he is what you reckon ladies :angry: i think what hes trying to say is im not as bad as him so get the tea on ,cheeky bugger if he wants feeding he can order take out :- " :p

Im suffering too today Nicky, headache fever etc.... :sweating:

Been to bed for a while, but yes men always seem to be worse.. :lol: when they have it....they are dying...we have to get on with things..

but I have told him to get a Chinese tonight... :lol: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Janimal said:
Im suffering too today Nicky,  headache fever etc.... :sweating: Been to bed for a while, but yes men always seem to be worse.. :lol: when they have it....they are dying...we have to get on with things..

but I have told him to get a Chinese tonight... :lol:   :D

yeh same here janis ,went to bed for a bit this afternoon to ,think the kids gave it to us as they were of last week and then the other one week before with it ,wev just had chips shop :cheers:

Did yous girls not know men get a deadly virus and women get the flue :D lol

hope yous are feeing better soon :(

Deirdre

:lol: I know what you mean Nicky! My OH just goes to bed when he is ill - I have still got to see to kids/dogs/cooking/house etc...etc.... o:) :lol:

littlenell said:
:lol: I know what you mean Nicky! My OH just goes to bed when he is ill - I have still got to see to kids/dogs/cooking/house etc...etc.... o:)   :lol:
How true :D :thumbsup:

Women always carry on regardless ..... it just takes a little longer to do the same tasks because you're feeling so rough :x

If my husband so much as catches a fingernail you'd think he was in the critical care unit about to pop his clogs :lol: :lol:

I have always wondered why men have to take to bed with a sniffle :- "

but if one of their testicles swells to the size of a grapefruit...they don't notice (w00t)

You'll know if you ever get Man-Flu because you will just take over the Remote Control for the TV etc and be unable to relinquish it from your grasp.

That's how you'll be able to tell, if you are seriously ill, or if you just have ordinary flu like us women usually get :- " :- "

Get well soon everyone who's poorly.

Gill

Hope all the sickies are feeling better :)

I agree girls about men being drama queens when ill but what about male dogs ? especially the whippets and greyhounds ,?

I think the boys always look so much more pathetic than the girls if they have anything wrong with them :- "

Lillibet

Have to agree with your OH :D

My OH and me both have Flu she got it last week and gave it to me, she's generous like that :D

My OH wants to know how, when she was at her worst she still managed to cook and walk the dogs and generally get on with life :- "

Where as all I can manage is to lie on the sofa covered in whippets ( they obviously sense just how ill I am ) whilst eating as much chocolate as I can get down my throat :D mostly those lovely Lindor ? chocolates with the middle that goes all cold when you eat them :D

You can tell I'm in serious training for a 1/2 marathon can't you :D

Cheers

Steve

Back