The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Male Whippet In Bristol Animal Sanctuary

Well done Helen and good luck Monty :luck: :luck: :luck:

~JO~ said:
Oh wow!  Nearly missed this, what a lucky lad he has really fallen on his feet with you and your family and 2 gorgeous girlies  :wub:
I hope it all works out for you  :luck:

My brothers dog name is Skipper, and its a great name and leads to other nicknames like 'chicken dipper' 'kipper' etc etc  :lol:

Ooops! Sorry missed the bit that his name is now Monty :b I think that is lovely too :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh I do so like happy endings :huggles: :)

Now Helen we need a seperate thread for him now please. :lol: :thumbsup: His introduction to K9 :thumbsup:

well done for getting monty. He looks such a wonderful little boy. :)

Well done Helen & Family, :thumbsup: bet Josie & Lola will love him to bits when he comes out of his shell :huggles: :luck:

I'm caught up now :oops: how rubbish am I :b I totally missed this :eek: Well done Helen :huggles: you won't regret having a boy they are so loving :wub: :huggles: he will be so happy with his new family :D

Aw, thanks for bumping this up, Leslie. I haven't looked as this thread since my last post on it, and it really made me well up to re-read all about 'Taz' and see the original pictures of him in his sad little woolly jumper :b He looked like a little old man, then, especially round the face. Now he looks like a proper whippet with perky ears :wub:

He's going to start one-to-one with a trainer for six months to work on his fear/aggression with stranger dogs, so that's quite exciting :thumbsup:

Thanks for bumping this up Lesley :thumbsup: I must have missed all this when my pooter crashed for a week :rant: I think I'll have to spend a bit of time trawling through for other stuff I may have missed (w00t)

It's a lovely story, and I think he couldn't have wished for a better home :huggles: He's come on great, and I'm sure it will just get better and better. You'll have to make sure we get updates 8)

I think you're daughter is very good at choosing names, and I love her reasoning behind not having "Skip" (w00t)

The tiles are fab :wacko:

ive got tears in my eyes reading this.i missed it completely that youd got him helen.well done you! :huggles: im so glad poor little monty has found such a kind and caring home.thats made my day! :thumbsup: :D

*Lesley* said:
I'm caught up now  :oops: how rubbish am I :b I totally missed this :eek:   Well done Helen :huggles:   you won't regret having a boy they are so loving :wub:   :huggles: he will be so happy with his new family :D
Ditto,

I do love a happy ending, I am glad you got your rescue in the end, it must be so rewarding to see the changes in him. Bless him, he looks lovely :wub:

:oops: ,i also missed all of this,sorry :b

Well done Helen for taking him in,he's gorgeous :wub: ,& like Lesley said,you won't regret having a wee boy :thumbsup:

He certainly couldn't have found a better home :huggles:

These are for Monty :huggles: :luck: . Hoping he settles into his forever home.

i too missed this, im so pleased for you helen but im am more pleased for monty having found a home with you,

i wish you and monty lots of luck with the training which im sure will come on very well.

I can't believe I too missed this as not been on for a while..........what a lovely story and what a lovely family he has gone to live with, I am sure you will all be very happy. :huggles: Our boys can't wait to be introduced to monty and see your two girls again so hopefully bump into you soon :D good luck and hope everything keeps going well for you all..... :luck:

from all of us :wub: :huggles: :wub:

Back