The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Maker Junction Dog Show , Cornwall

well done to les and mirrel :) enjoy slipping murphy for les he can move for a young dog :thumbsup: a good little show and met sum nice people that ive only ever known from on here

Josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

was it lurcher racing or another non ped race, (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

was it lurcher racing or another non ped race, (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)
Your only jealous :lol: Hellbound pups 1st,2nd,and 3rd in the overs final.When you bringing Kat up to Hellbound? :- :p

what can i say not only the 1st 2nd and 3rd in the over out of my brill stud dog Hellbound :thumbsup: but the unders winner out of my other brill stud dog Cracked it :thumbsup: big well done Les Mirrel and Tish, :thumbsup: and dont forget Mark i have another 2 great stud dogs Sup Rch Bound too and Scottish Ch, Cracked the spell so you have 3 of great non peds to pick from lol

well done and glad it was a good day,

and congratulations to all winners and breeders,as you knew i was just stiring the pot,lol

WHAT LURCHERS ARE BRED TO DO,LOL

27082011788-1.jpg

21092011847.jpg

KAT

15092011831.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well done and glad it was a good day,and congratulations to all winners and breeders,as you knew i was just stiring the pot,lol

WHAT LURCHERS ARE BRED TO DO,LOL

27082011788-1.jpg

21092011847.jpg

KAT

15092011831.jpg

is that one of them hd lamps in the motor ,what they like .nutterman, :luck:

NO ITS A BLITZ AND IVE TOLD YOU BEFORE YOU CAN COME OUT AND WATCH IT WORK,LOL

OUT LATER :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Kat's a lovely looking bitch Mark :thumbsup:
thankyou and i am about to retire her from the field she done her share and ive got 2 of her pups to run,

she can come in the house and talk to me about days gone by, :thumbsup:

We ended up having a healthy number of people and dogs so thank you everyone who managed to make it and i hope you enjoyed yourselfs just as much as i did .Now back to some lurcher work for me untill next summer then maybe the trust will allow me to organise another one.Thanks once again .

good hunting

rew

We ended up having a healthy number of people and dogs so thank you everyone who managed to make it and i hope you enjoyed yourselfs just as much as i did .Now back to some lurcher work for me untill next summer then maybe the trust will allow me to organise another one.Thanks once again .
good hunting

rew
Well done Rew on organising such an enjoyable and successful show. Had a lovely day and was nice to catch up with friends and meet some new faces. Only downside was that tide was in when we went down to the beach afterwards :( look forward to seeing everyone in the spring after a busy winter of rabbiting :thumbsup: have fun everyone! Charlotte x

Back