The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Maidstone. The People And Dogs.

Hi everyone. If you haven't managed to find your dog picture yet. go to my website LAMPYPICS and check out GALLERY 20 for more action shots. :thumbsup:

LAMPY :cheers:

lamping man said:
Hi everyone. If you haven't managed to find your dog picture yet. go to my website  LAMPYPICS and check out GALLERY 20 for more action shots. :thumbsup:
LAMPY :cheers:

great pics :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

naylorwhippets said:
Love the pic of Sharon & Jacquie :lol: That pic says it all :thumbsup:

It's fantastic (w00t)

I was very depressed to miss out on the chance to get my dog photographed by the one and only lampy :( Now I am soooooo pleased I wasn't there to be caught on camera (w00t)

TC said:
naylorwhippets said:

It's fantastic (w00t)

I was very depressed to miss out on the chance to get my dog photographed by the one and only lampy :( Now I am soooooo pleased I wasn't there to be caught on camera (w00t)

I can wait. Don't worry (w00t) (w00t)

:) love the pictures of my dad with deadly solution and sharon and jackie

Fab picture as always lampy :thumbsup: Looks like it was really good day :D I know I'll be on the lookout now at the Opens for a man with big lens (w00t) so I can hide quick lol :lol:

lamping man said:
TC said:
naylorwhippets said:

It's fantastic (w00t)

I can wait. Don't worry (w00t) (w00t)

Oh no you don't (w00t) By publishing these photos I now know that you are just as keen to snap the humans as well as the canines.

Therefore I shall spend every open with a bag on my head and hiding behind something big enough to cover my entire body. Like, say, a caravan or something :- "

come on sharon dont be shy thats love if we dont enjoy it what we got good on you

TC said:
naylorwhippets said:

It's fantastic (w00t)

Excellent pictures :thumbsup: Thanks Lampy for capturing such a lovely photo of my two boys :wub: and one of me doing what I do best, being a "Drama Queen" :lol: :- "

Back