Blue devil :thumbsup:

Flying rocket :thumbsup:

Geisha girl :thumbsup:

Main supreme..........Flying rocket :thumbsup:

Cons supreme.........Blue & white dynamite :thumbsup:

Sorry if I have any wrong.

Zeke (Highland warrior) sustained an injury in his semi :(

Hope the lovely lad is on the mend soon :wub:

(w00t) it was a long but lovely day at maidstone, we only had 2 runners lolly, grace in the puppy derby, but we did manage to get bob and maddie a trial on the bend :thumbsup: and both ran vey well :thumbsup:

the look on lampys face when angie walked over with young solo :wub: very sad to see this little chap go, but he has a brilliant life ahead of him :huggles: good luck with him chris i hope you have many enjoyable years with him :huggles:

great to catch up with lots of folk ive not seen for a while, and great to see the tartan arm there :cheers: and their dogs done them proud :thumbsup:

but a MASSIVE well done to flying rocket :cheers: what a race, i thought the final was brilliant but the supreme just was gob smacking to watch :sweating: :sweating:

at only 19months old he made short work of both his final and supreme (w00t)

awsome (w00t)

he will be a big contender next year and i wish his family :luck: :luck: with him :thumbsup:

cliff and sally look so pleased...you bred a good en there sal :thumbsup:

again well done to all the runners we had a great day and the peppermints will be out in force with a few more runner in 2009 :- "

Last edited:
peppermint lady said:
(w00t) it was a long but lovely day at maidstone, we only had 2 runners lolly, grace in the puppy derby, but we did manage to get bob and maddie a trial on the bend :thumbsup:   and both ran vey well :thumbsup:
the look on lampys face when angie walked over with young solo :wub:   very sad to see this little chap go, but he has a brilliant life ahead of him :huggles: good luck with him chris i hope you have many enjoyable years with him :huggles:

great to catch up with lots of folk ive not seen for a while, and great to see the tartan arm there :cheers: and their dogs done them proud :thumbsup:

but a MASSIVE well done to flying rocket :cheers:   what a race, i thought the final was brilliant but the supreme just was gob smacking to watch :sweating:   :sweating:

at only 19months old he made short work of both his final and supreme  (w00t)

awsome (w00t)

he will be a big contender next year and i wish his family  :luck:   :luck: with him :thumbsup:

cliff and sally look so pleased...you bred a good en there sal :thumbsup:

again well done to all the runners we had a great day and the peppermints will be out in force with a few more runner in 2009 :- "

I think just about everyone will be running with a Peppermint next year (w00t)

We had a great time too. Well done to all the winners and finalists - some great racing :cheers:

Another great day at Maidstone. Especially for us :D SOLO was brought to us as you will all know. Angie has raised him marvellously, and our thanks go to her Mick and Tarka. Thanks to all who have wished us all well and that goes back to many months ago when I had first been looking for a pup.

Big thankyous to Tina and Colin, Mandy and Derek, Garry. June Morris 8 has made SOLO the most beautiful coat which was such a surprise. Its even got his name embroidered . I'll put a picture of it on a bit later for you all to see. It really is lovely.

We had a quiet night with him. Never made a sound. How about that Julie :D

Thanks everyone :wub:

so sorry i missed it well done to all the winners look forward to next year

Hope your feeling better Jane today :huggles:

Well that little Solo what a scrummy little fellow :wub: the owners not bad as well (w00t) Good luck with him next year Chris and Dianne :thumbsup: hope he has settled in ok :- " Hope he gives you as much love and pleasure like our boy's have done :wub: :thumbsup:

Well done to Rocky. He looked v good at Newmarket earlier in the year and he's really improved. Obviously loves a bend.

Congratulations to all the finalists and winners. One group was a bit of a sister affair from what I've heard. Hugs to the sisters.

Hope that Highland Warrior is okay.

lamping man said:
Another great day at Maidstone. Especially for us :D   SOLO was brought to us as you will all know. Angie has raised him marvellously, and our thanks go to her Mick and Tarka. Thanks to all who have wished us all well and that goes back to many months ago when I had first been looking for a pup.Big thankyous to Tina and Colin, Mandy and Derek, Garry. June Morris 8 has made SOLO the most beautiful coat which was such a surprise. Its even got his name embroidered . I'll put a picture of it on a bit later for you all to see. It really is lovely.

:oops: Sorry June. Meant June Foster not Morris :thumbsup: god knows where I got Morris from (w00t) Comes with age I guess :teehee:

lamping man said:
Another great day at Maidstone. Especially for us :D   SOLO was brought to us as you will all know. Angie has raised him marvellously, and our thanks go to her Mick and Tarka. Thanks to all who have wished us all well and that goes back to many months ago when I had first been looking for a pup.Big thankyous to Tina and Colin, Mandy and Derek, Garry. June Morris 8 has made SOLO the most beautiful coat which was such a surprise. Its even got his name embroidered . I'll put a picture of it on a bit later for you all to see. It really is lovely.

chris i said he would be good last night -_-

it will be tonight the fun will begin (w00t) :- " :lol:

:cheers: Sorry it has taken so long to post this but we just got home at 8.00 pm last night. We would like to thank all the Maidstone and East Sussex members for a lovely days racing and to all the runners and Finalists a big well done there were some brilliant races to watch. :D :D

And i am sure that Gary Baldock must have been glad to get to his bed on Sunday he did a lot of work on that lure ALL day well done. :thumbsup:

No doubt the dog of the day was Flying Rocket he ran superb all day. And will be one for next year i am sure. :luck: :luck: with him. :D

:D :D We would also like to say a big thankyou to dave and Diane Naylor for all their hospitality on Friday ( and the pressies ) and for the cuppa on the way home and of course Kevin and Linda Swain also for their hospitality on Saturday and Sunday they were brilliant we felt as though we were on holiday for the weekend thank you all so much see you all again next year. :D :D ( They made the 1000 mile round trip worth while lol lol ) :thumbsup:

Almost forgot to say was'n't little Solo :wub: :wub: :wub: All the best of :luck: :luck: with him for the future Chris and Diane :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
mandyrfc said:
:cheers:   Sorry it has taken so long to post this but we just got home at 8.00 pm last night. We would like to thank all the Maidstone and East Sussex members for a lovely days racing and to all the runners and Finalists a big well done there were some brilliant races to watch. :D   :D
And i am sure that Gary Baldock must have been glad to get to his bed on Sunday he did a lot of work on that lure ALL day well done. :thumbsup:

No doubt the dog of the day was Flying Rocket he ran superb all day. And will be one for next year i am sure. :luck:   :luck:   with him. :D

:D   :D We would also like to say a big thankyou to dave and Diane Naylor for all their hospitality on Friday ( and the pressies ) and for the cuppa on the way home and of course Kevin and Linda Swain also for their hospitality on Saturday and Sunday they were brilliant we felt as though we were on holiday for the weekend thank you all so much see you all again next year. :D   :D ( They made the 1000 mile round trip worth while lol lol ) :thumbsup:

Almost forgot to say was'n't little Solo  :wub:   All the best of  :luck:   :luck:   with him for the future Chris and Diane  :thumbsup:

You are both welcome anytime :D & the boys :wub: But we do think you are CRAZY 1000 mile round trip (w00t)

Now that's dedication! :thumbsup:

Diane & Dave. xxx

we enjoyed your company to mandy :thumbsup:

look forward to seeing you all next year :)

just bumping this up so someone can find it :thumbsup:

Back