The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Maid Your Point x Crackin Whizz

peter told me yesterday that the vet said the pups are due today going off her scan any news i bet your like a virgin on prom night carol lol :thumbsup:

peter told me yesterday that the vet said the pups are due today going off her scan any news i bet your like a virgin on prom night carol lol :thumbsup:
her actual due date is tues 10th march but she has been restless today and has been ripping up little bits of newspaper so it looks like il b sleeping on the sofa just incase.

her actual due date is tues 10th march but she has been restless today and has been ripping up little bits of newspaper so it looks like il b sleeping on the sofa just incase.
bentley will be 1 on the 10th :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

You keep us all informed Carole, it would be nice to share Bentley's litter birthday especially as you have always had a soft spot for Maxi :luck:

this waiting and waiting is doing my head in. she looks ready to burst lol

The waiting is the hardest part Carol :)
shes showing no signs other that ripping bits of paper up. shes still eating like a pig, shes still wanting a little walk in the mornings, shes still exceptionally happy. i just wish they were here now but hey if they born the same day as maxi etc cud b a good omen as ive always had a soft spot for maxi. wot is maxis racing name?

ooooOH good luck Carol hope all goes well nerve racking night ahead for you

Carole every time she whines to go out for a wee you will be out of bed like a shot !

Better still Carole take the dog to bed and still have Peter on the sofa then you all get a good nights sleep.

Carol ,,Im up most of the night,,set a web cam up,,I will phone you if she start's :homestar:

Good luck and I hope you get what you want (boy or girl) :thumbsup: ,,,or both.

Any signs yet Carol, Maxi,s racing name is Sacha Fierce, and she and the others are still as cute as when they were little. Good luck :)

she hasnt ate her breakfast this morning, still went 4 a short walk though and now shes just lying in the box. love the race name sacha fierce brill

going to work soon, should be pups when i return........good luck carol :luck:

Only logged on to see if there was any news :( She's gonna keep you waiting Carol :lol:

Back