The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Magic's First Rabbit.

Dennis Green

Registered
Reaction score
P2070010ee.jpgAfter 3.5 years I had almost given up on Magic ever catching a rabbit. But today he caught and killed his first rabbit. Admittedly it was a small one but is was a rabbit. The first thing that he did when we got home was to let Beauty eat it. What a gentleman!

Woooo Hoooooo 8)

Waiting for the little bunnies to come out so we can have a go....although someone say they are having young at the mo.

well done magic ist off many hopefully :thumbsup:

:cheers: WELL DONE MAGIC :cheers:

Now there will be no stopping him :wub: bunnies bunnies bunnies ;)

The image of the pair was too big. Hopefully this time it will be right.

P2070009ee.jpg

Ah, clever boy, and a proper gent :) Eli's 5 and still hasn't caught a rabbit :blink: ...he seems to lose the plot and not really know what to do when he gets close! He did catch a mouse once, and got so over excited that I think he drowned it with dribble.

Not so nice if you are a vegatarian rabbit lover (not me, but a regular here). Well done and all that, but may-be it could offend my friend, a fluffy. Pop it on coursing Dennis just in case.

Jo x

Well done Magic , don`t let them antis get you down :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS MAGIC[/SIZE] it so exciting when they have their first kill isn't it?

Good to see there natural instincts still work! Once they catch one walks seem to take on a whole new meaning

But just look at his face as he see's Beauty eating the catch. I see that expression on my boys faces often.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back