The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Magical Moments

just the lad for the job my little jockey. (w00t)

005-2.jpg

Priceless Gray, :thumbsup: what a lovely pair of blue and brown eye's. :teehee: di

How gorgeous is she :wub: .

A little pocket rocket me thinks :thumbsup:

Trudy was 7lb 10oz at 9 and a half weeks, I think she's going to be about 23lb :sweating:

Gorgeous Gray, ;) she's certainly giving the staffy a run for his money, (w00t) their having a great time. :lol: i look forward to seeing you next week Gray. :thumbsup: di

Gorgeous Gray, ;) she's certainly giving the staffy a run for his money, (w00t) their having a great time. :lol: i look forward to seeing you next week Gray. :thumbsup: di
looking forward to seeing you and steve next week. :thumbsup:

How gorgeous is she :wub: .
A little pocket rocket me thinks :thumbsup:

Trudy was 7lb 10oz at 9 and a half weeks, I think she's going to be about 23lb :sweating:

lol elise ill weigh her soon lol something im not used to doing but i will get there in the end. (w00t)

Trudy just been for her first jab today. Ever such a good girl, 2 and a half hours in the waiting room (Spire Vets never seems to get any less popular) and saved her wee until she got down on the vets table. Not even a peep from her when the needle went in :wub: . Just got home at quarter to seven :sweating:

Trudy just been for her first jab today. Ever such a good girl, 2 and a half hours in the waiting room (Spire Vets never seems to get any less popular) and saved her wee until she got down on the vets table. Not even a peep from her when the needle went in :wub: . Just got home at quarter to seven :sweating:
bless

Awwwww Leeshy-lou :wub:

Dared to get them scales out yet Graham ?

Trudy is 8lb at 10weeks and that's in an evening after all her meals :sweating:

Might have a 23lber here (w00t)

Looking nice Gray, ;) nice length in the body, ;) can't wait to see the pups race. :thumbsup: di

is that lovely pup with one of them vicious staffs have you graham lol what great dogs looket after properly :thumbsup:

Back