The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Madrid (talavera De La Reina) Spanish Championship

vado

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all!!! Results and pictures of the Spanish Championship

Exc 1 youth male: Don Giovanni du Manoir de la Grenouillier (Sobresalto Swing Reign x Top Tendance du Manoir de la Grenouillier)

Exc 1 Int male: Broadacres ??? (Ch. Un Gentleman du Manoir de la Grenouillier x Broadacres Isidra)

Exc 1 CAC-CACIB open male BOB: Ch. Siprex Xavier (Siprex Jorguen x Ch. Siprex Siri

Exc 2 RCAC-RCACIB open male: Sobresalto Swing Reign (Ch. Starline Reign On x Ch. Airescot Justina Casagli)

Exc 1 youth bitch: Époque of Gentle Mind (Falconcrag Valente of Veredon x Ch. Camilla of Gentle Mind)

Exc 1 Int bitch: Broadacres Brown Eyed Girl (Ch. Un Gentleman du Manoir de la Grenouillier x Broadacres Isidra)

Exc 1 CAC-CACIB open bitch: Ch. My Camelot Mirage (Ch. Nevedith Eefa Empra x Ch. Lorribrook Star Appeal)

Exc 2 RCAC-RCACIB open bitch Ch. Fraguel's Feme Fatale (Ch. Lynallan's Rio at Brushwood x Ch. Galladha's Guantanamera)

Many congrat’s to all:

SAlvador

CONGRATS to all! nice to see Epoque in there,she is maturing beautifully!! :thumbsup:

Pamela.

CONGRATS to all! nice to see Epoque in there,she is maturing beautifully!! :thumbsup:
Pamela.
Thank you so much Pamela, I'm very happy!!!! Some picture more than her :wub: :wub: :wub:

Pamela.
Thank you so much Pamela, I'm very happy!!!! Some picture more than her :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thankyou for those.....I think she is a very beautiful girl with a stunning expression ! :))

Last edited by a moderator:
Some nice dogs there. Thanks so much for the pictures Vado.

Epoque is looking lovely. :wub:

Thanks for the pictures, it is interesting.

And congratulations to the winners.

Epoque looks really well..thanks for the pictures and your email Vado, good luck with her at forthcoming shows,

her Sire Ritchie sends his love :) Russ

Epoque looks really well..thanks for the pictures and your email Vado, good luck with her at forthcoming shows,her Sire Ritchie sends his love :) Russ
Thank you so much Russ :thumbsup:

You and Ritchie, cross your fingers for her, next weekend, she will travel to Paris for the French championship :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

Back