The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lure Coursing Norfolk

posh totty

whippet servant
Registered
Reaction score
hi i have a lure and land , and i was wondering if anyone fancied setting up a fun club for all dogs to have a go and maybe use it as a training session for those more serious? im in the norfolk area. let me know what you think :thumbsup:

i'd love to!

could you move Norfolk a bit closer to Birmingham do you think???

would love to let my two 6 month old lurchers have ago is there anybody in the notts derby area who has got a lure machine who would'nt mind letting me have ago. thanks. Daz

daztheman said:
would love to let my two 6 month old lurchers have ago is there anybody in the notts derby area who has got a lure machine who would'nt mind letting me have ago. thanks. Daz
Please let me know if you find anyone, as I'd love to join in with my two :) Athough aren't yours too young at 6mths?

wobblywitch said:
daztheman said:
Please let me know if you find anyone, as I'd love to join in with my two :) Athough aren't yours too young at 6mths?

Count me in Tanya ,I.ve got 6 here to run , if you need a hand give me a bell , 01603891638, Corky

i got talking to a chap at pickering and he said you should start giving them sort runs at 6 months does anyone know if this is correct as i would'nt want to do any damage to them. thanks again. Daz

well all the offer is there for anyone to take up , would look forwards to meeting fellow k9rs :thumbsup: will ring you corky and also ill get in touchj with lampy too

Staffordshire, and yes its duck here to

keith :thumbsup:

Ooooo, my partner's a Potter! and b****r me, they talk odder than what we do!

Ay up duck, ow ast? :thumbsup:

Ahhh, but im no potter, Lancashire lad me, Ay up duck, ow ast, (w00t) am awreet mi owd fettler. :cheers: has tuther hafe had his pobs tday

keith

midlanderkeith said:

Ahhh, but im no potter, Lancashire lad me, Ay up duck, ow ast, (w00t) am awreet mi owd fettler. :cheers: has tuther hafe had his pobs tday

keith

Whats happening Tanya ,Had a fair bit of intrest my end ,Corky

Back