The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lurcherxbedlingtonxwhippet

Brqamble

Registered
Reaction score
4 puppies available, 1 bitch and 3 dogs. These have been hand-reared due to bitch dying at birth (see link http://www.k9community.co.uk/forums/index....8entry262168)

They are very well adapted and have lovely temperaments. They have had their dew claws removed.

Please pm if you are interested. They are now 7.5 weeks. I am based on the Hampshire/Wiltshire/Dorset border.

I would prefer pet homes for these as they've been brought up in the kitchen in front of the Aga!

This is a photo of the bitch, Bramble and below are some of the puppies and 5.5 weeks.

Picture013a.jpg

IMG_2572WinCE.jpg
IMG_2572WinCE.jpg
IMG_2549WinCE.jpg

I have just been to see them today but forgot my camera. They are fantastic puppies, very brave and confident. The four left, are crackers. I will post a photo of the sire later, but its seems have to have got lost in the ether.

I have one of Bramble's puppies from an earlier litter and she is perfect, great temperament and as biddable as lurchers can be :lol: She is the wheaten coloured one in my avatar.

There will be one heading for W.Sussex on Friday I believe! ;)

They are lovely :wub:

:( what a sad story - good luck little ones :luck:

wouldn't mind one myself if I had room - but 4 is enough for me I think :- "

All four pups have now found lovely homes. Thank you mods this thread can now be locked.

Back