The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lurcherworld Finals

:D :D Yep well done everyone! And thanks for a brill weekend too :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - thanks also for lending us your frying pan Sue -sorry we didn't share the bacon with you :-

Ann, are we allowed to say Rowan and Simba came joint third in the finals?? That would mean Rowan came third in league and finals?! - No prizes but we are very proud of him :wub: Not bad for a racer in hairy disguise? (w00t)

you can use our pan any time but can it come back with bacon (w00t)

lol well done on the weekend sue u did great u should be proud lol it was a shame flash didnt run very well lol i had a great weekend thanks to everyone cheers josh

:D :D Yep well done everyone! And thanks for a brill weekend too :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - thanks also for lending us your frying pan Sue -sorry we didn't share the bacon with you :-

Ann, are we allowed to say Rowan and Simba came joint third in the finals?? That would mean Rowan came third in league and finals?! - No prizes but we are very proud of him :wub: Not bad for a racer in hairy disguise? (w00t)
Yeah, OK then, cant see why not!!

Seeya next year! :D

lol well done on the weekend sue u did great u should be proud lol it was a shame flash didnt run very well lol i had a great weekend thanks to everyone cheers josh
Love your picture of Flash Josh - he's stunning and just a bit unlucky on the day I think :wub:

Well done to everyone :) it looks like it was a good couple of days. Thanks for putting the pictures on :thumbsup: Julie

we qualified for this at powderham a couple of weeks ago and thought why not!!!and im glad we did as it was a cracking weekend ;) ..we fought through the stupid traffic shite on the m5 and m6 and arrived at 3.30 in the morning -_- -_- we had a lovely day on saturday just watching the racing and coursing and in the evening we had a get together in the huge tent :eek: it was also sarahs birthday so she was celebrating by using her rear end

:lol: the sunday was amazing ..well run and organised...i spent most of my time in the van with karma trying to keep her calm untill the coursing started :angry: a big well done :cheers: to all the winners...paul and sarah with tigger...or is it trigger...cant remember :oops: cat with brindle, mike with cleo that run a great race..watch out for cleo next year folks :thumbsup: john with china :huggles: that was quite emotional that one was :flowers: and well done to all the others that i have forgotten as im an air head and cant remember dogs and peoples names :p ..thankyou geoff and dorne i have met some great people this year and have also made some good friends old and new :cheers: oh yeah and karmas coursing was not good as in the first heat as she returned to the slips she knocked her toe and was limping so had to pull her out...gutted :b ...but a really big well done to the lady that did win...and i have just noticed it was amygould!!...must be something in the gould bit eh that makes us all winners...well done to you :thumbsup: i do have loads of pics on facebook of the winners BUT....still cant use that bloody photobucket shite...so if anyone can, could they take them from facebook and put them on here for me please????...thats enough of me going on now....so WELL DONE...and THANKYOU to lurcherworld and we cant wait till next year ;) ....sue..x
oh and sorry :oops: i forgot about diesel..well done..it was also great to meet his owner bruce and his sister...great laugh :cheers: ..cant wait for next year to see ya!!...i knew id forget someone..i will probably remember something or someone else in a bit...watch this space :eek:

I couldn't do it with video's but can with photos!!! (it would take me forever to do them all)

Bruce and Diesel,yay!!!

bruce.jpg

Paul and Sarah

lurcherworld.jpg

John

stormy.jpg

Wish we could have made it.....maybe next year !!!
Cheer's for that top photo,Chopper.Any chance of a copy,sent over to me,for the old scrap book.As im trying to put together,a record,of everything that the pups have won,since they started their racing career's.Need stuff on youre c

Chopper,n Reach too,along with whatever the powerhouse Stern has won.Archer's record this year is some record too.So im chuffed to bits for bruce and his sister.On Deisels latest achievements.Does the old heart good.

Hi Billy i'll get together some pics of the dogs over winter and send them to you on cd :)

we qualified for this at powderham a couple of weeks ago and thought why not!!!and im glad we did as it was a cracking weekend ;) ..we fought through the stupid traffic shite on the m5 and m6 and arrived at 3.30 in the morning -_- -_- we had a lovely day on saturday just watching the racing and coursing and in the evening we had a get together in the huge tent :eek: it was also sarahs birthday so she was celebrating by using her rear end

:lol: the sunday was amazing ..well run and organised...i spent most of my time in the van with karma trying to keep her calm untill the coursing started :angry: a big well done :cheers: to all the winners...paul and sarah with tigger...or is it trigger...cant remember :oops: cat with brindle, mike with cleo that run a great race..watch out for cleo next year folks :thumbsup: john with china :huggles: that was quite emotional that one was :flowers: and well done to all the others that i have forgotten as im an air head and cant remember dogs and peoples names :p ..thankyou geoff and dorne i have met some great people this year and have also made some good friends old and new :cheers: oh yeah and karmas coursing was not good as in the first heat as she returned to the slips she knocked her toe and was limping so had to pull her out...gutted :b ...but a really big well done to the lady that did win...and i have just noticed it was amygould!!...must be something in the gould bit eh that makes us all winners...well done to you :thumbsup: i do have loads of pics on facebook of the winners BUT....still cant use that bloody photobucket shite...so if anyone can, could they take them from facebook and put them on here for me please????...thats enough of me going on now....so WELL DONE...and THANKYOU to lurcherworld and we cant wait till next year ;) ....sue..x
oh and sorry :oops: i forgot about diesel..well done..it was also great to meet his owner bruce and his sister...great laugh :cheers: ..cant wait for next year to see ya!!...i knew id forget someone..i will probably remember something or someone else in a bit...watch this space :eek:

I couldn't do it with video's but can with photos!!! (it would take me forever to do them all)

Bruce and Diesel,yay!!!

bruce.jpg

Paul and Sarah

lurcherworld.jpg

John

stormy.jpg

Wish we could have made it.....maybe next year !!!
Cheer's for that top photo,Chopper.Any chance of a copy,sent over to me,for the old scrap book.As im trying to put together,a record,of everything that the pups have won,since they started their racing career's.Need stuff on youre c

Chopper,n Reach too,along with whatever the powerhouse Stern has won.Archer's record this year is some record too.So im chuffed to bits for bruce and his sister.On Deisels latest achievements.Does the old heart good.

Hi Billy i'll get together some pics of the dogs over winter and send them to you on cd :)
Will look forward to them Chopper.Would also be gratefull for a list of whatever him and reach have achieved this year too.If its not too much trouble

looks like u had a fab time , i need to invest in a tent i think .. so i can stay over and have fun - im a big kiddy ! :p

Back