The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lurcherworld Finals

TIGGERGOULD

Registered
Reaction score
we qualified for this at powderham a couple of weeks ago and thought why not!!!

and im glad we did as it was a cracking weekend ;) ..we fought through the stupid traffic shite on the m5 and m6 and arrived at 3.30 in the morning -_- -_- we had a lovely day on saturday just watching the racing and coursing and in the evening we had a get together in the huge tent :eek: it was also sarahs birthday so she was celebrating by using her rear end

:lol: the sunday was amazing ..well run and organised...i spent most of my time in the van with karma trying to keep her calm untill the coursing started :angry: a big well done :cheers: to all the winners...paul and sarah with tigger...or is it trigger...cant remember :oops: cat with brindle, mike with cleo that run a great race..watch out for cleo next year folks :thumbsup: john with china :huggles: that was quite emotional that one was :flowers: and well done to all the others that i have forgotten as im an air head and cant remember dogs and peoples names :p ..thankyou geoff and dorne :cheers: i have met some great people this year and have also made some good friends old and new :cheers: oh yeah and karmas coursing was not good as in the first heat as she returned to the slips she knocked her toe and was limping so had to pull her out...gutted :b ...but a really big well done to the lady that did win...and i have just noticed it was amygould!!...must be something in the gould bit eh that makes us all winners...well done to you :thumbsup: i do have loads of pics on facebook of the winners BUT....still cant use that bloody photobucket shite...so if anyone can, could they take them from facebook and put them on here for me please????...thats enough of me going on now....so WELL DONE...and THANKYOU to lurcherworld and we cant wait till next year ;) ....sue..x

we qualified for this at powderham a couple of weeks ago and thought why not!!!and im glad we did as it was a cracking weekend ;) ..we fought through the stupid traffic shite on the m5 and m6 and arrived at 3.30 in the morning -_- -_- we had a lovely day on saturday just watching the racing and coursing and in the evening we had a get together in the huge tent :eek: it was also sarahs birthday so she was celebrating by using her rear end

:lol: the sunday was amazing ..well run and organised...i spent most of my time in the van with karma trying to keep her calm untill the coursing started :angry: a big well done :cheers: to all the winners...paul and sarah with tigger...or is it trigger...cant remember :oops: cat with brindle, mike with cleo that run a great race..watch out for cleo next year folks :thumbsup: john with china :huggles: that was quite emotional that one was :flowers: and well done to all the others that i have forgotten as im an air head and cant remember dogs and peoples names :p ..thankyou geoff and dorne :cheers: i have met some great people this year and have also made some good friends old and new :cheers: oh yeah and karmas coursing was not good as in the first heat as she returned to the slips she knocked her toe and was limping so had to pull her out...gutted :b ...but a really big well done to the lady that did win...and i have just noticed it was amygould!!...must be something in the gould bit eh that makes us all winners...well done to you :thumbsup: i do have loads of pics on facebook of the winners BUT....still cant use that bloody photobucket shite...so if anyone can, could they take them from facebook and put them on here for me please????...thats enough of me going on now....so WELL DONE...and THANKYOU to lurcherworld and we cant wait till next year ;) ....sue..x
oh and sorry :oops: i forgot about diesel..well done..it was also great to meet his owner bruce and his sister...great laugh :cheers: ..cant wait for next year to see ya!!...i knew id forget someone..i will probably remember something or someone else in a bit...watch this space :eek:

Sounds like a great weekend - only sorry I couldn't get there :(

But next year I may have a runner in the unders and the overs ......... you never know!!!!! :thumbsup:

we qualified for this at powderham a couple of weeks ago and thought why not!!!and im glad we did as it was a cracking weekend ;) ..we fought through the stupid traffic shite on the m5 and m6 and arrived at 3.30 in the morning -_- -_- we had a lovely day on saturday just watching the racing and coursing and in the evening we had a get together in the huge tent :eek: it was also sarahs birthday so she was celebrating by using her rear end

oh and sorry :oops: i forgot about diesel..well done..it was also great to meet his owner bruce and his sister...great laugh :cheers: ..cant wait for next year to see ya!!...i knew id forget someone..i will probably remember something or someone else in a bit...watch this space :eek:

I couldn't do it with video's but can with photos!!! (it would take me forever to do them all)

Bruce and Diesel,yay!!!

bruce.jpg

Paul and Sarah

lurcherworld.jpg

John

stormy.jpg

Wish we could have made it.....maybe next year !!!

Great pics, Tish :thumbsup:

Well done to all the winners!!!

a BIG well done to everyone - looks like it was a great final.

some good pictures there Tish and would love to see some more if they are available! :thumbsup:

And i know you wont believe me.....but honestly Sue, i hope Karma's ok :))

I couldn't do it with video's but can with photos!!! (it would take me forever to do them all)

Bruce and Diesel,yay!!!

bruce.jpg

Paul and Sarah

lurcherworld.jpg

John

stormy.jpg

Wish we could have made it.....maybe next year !!!
Cheer's for that top photo,Chopper.Any chance of a copy,sent over to me,for the old scrap book.As im trying to put together,a record,of everything that the pups have won,since they started their racing career's.Need stuff on youre c

Chopper,n Reach too,along with whatever the powerhouse Stern has won.Archer's record this year is some record too.So im chuffed to bits for bruce and his sister.On Deisels latest achievements.Does the old heart good.

thanks tish for posting the pics for me.. :cheers: :cheers: would it be possible to put that line up pic of all the winners??

and yes helen you are right i dont believe you!!! :rant:

thanks tish for posting the pics for me.. :cheers: :cheers: would it be possible to put that line up pic of all the winners?? and yes helen you are right i dont believe you!!! :rant:
actually i did mean it - just trying to make the peace, but hey ho.....wont bother

Hi, thanks everyone for your compliments of the pics but the credit goes to Sue,i'm just pinching them off her facebook and posting them for her :)

Here are a few more :cheers:

Birthday girl :p

7422_151558214089_650694089_2441645.jpg

7422_151558424089_650694089_2441673.jpg

7422_151558439089_650694089_2441675.jpg

7422_151558474089_650694089_2441679.jpg

7422_151558519089_650694089_2441687.jpg

7422_151558579089_650694089_2441694.jpg

Great pics Sue :thumbsup:

thanks tish for posting the pics for me.. :cheers: :cheers: would it be possible to put that line up pic of all the winners?? and yes helen you are right i dont believe you!!! :rant:
actually i did mean it - just trying to make the peace, but hey ho.....wont bother

HEY HO????....make the peace????...yeah right helen..you would of rang or txt me or even pm`d me..if you meant it!!! :rant:

not try and ruin a thread by trying to make yourself look good.... :p

thankyou for all the picture comments i could not of done it if chopper had not put them on here for me :oops: i must say that i took great pleasure in taking them as i was so proud of all the winners...just wish i had a pic of the coursing winner as i was tending to karma and didnt see the presentation.

hi Sue just adding what ive got.

got to put this one up phoebe winning the overs on saturday (w00t) you realy dont know how exited i was running up and down our first win. (w00t) (w00t)

DSCN2524.jpg

the campions of champions

DSCN2562.jpg

DSCN2539.jpg

DSCN2545.jpg

DSCN2543.jpg

DSCN2544.jpg

DSCN2548.jpg

DSCN2553.jpg

DSCN2555.jpg

some more comeing

some of sarurday night not meny

DSCN2526.jpg

DSCN2527.jpg

DSCN2529.jpg

DSCN2530.jpg

DSCN2531.jpg

DSCN2532.jpg

DSCN2533.jpg

the judge for the weekend.

DSCN2534.jpg

and the slipping man for coursing

DSCN2535.jpg

Jeff had only come out of hospital friday we were all looking after him and wish him a very speedy recovery. :wub: :wub:

I would just like to say my family and I were intridused to this sport early on this year (thanks john{stormy}) and we have loved it our first show was at monmorth and we have tryed to go to as meny as possible the Lurcher world team have been marvelous with us we now help were we can Jade on the pullyes in coursing and chase the bunny in the main arena Gary on the bike and me were I can (I normaly balls it up lol)so they dont let me often only when there desperat.

A huge Thankyou to all at LURCHER WORLD. :wub: :wub: (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Did anyone take any pics of Chase the Bunny finals??? :b

Well done to ALL the winners. Simba (Bows sister) came into her own in the coursing on saturday coming reserve, and in the finals she got through to the quarter finals. :D

Did anyone take any pics of Chase the Bunny finals??? :b
Well done to ALL the winners. Simba (Bows sister) came into her own in the coursing on saturday coming reserve, and in the finals she got through to the quarter finals. :D

my pepa got knocked out in the semi as well on saturday well prode of her I am but she got to stiff in her back leg so i wouldent run her on sunday shes ok now tho bless her shes sat with me now dreaming her little legs are going 10 to the dossen :wub: .

:D :D Yep well done everyone! And thanks for a brill weekend too :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

- thanks also for lending us your frying pan Sue -sorry we didn't share the bacon with you :-

Ann, are we allowed to say Rowan and Simba came joint third in the finals?? That would mean Rowan came third in league and finals?! - No prizes but we are very proud of him :wub: Not bad for a racer in hairy disguise? (w00t)

Back