The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lurcher X Needing New Home

jodster74

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All,

The animal sanctuary that I volunteer for have a 3-4 year old Male Lurcher X called Garth who is looking for a new home...

Due to the re-homing policy of the sanctuary it needs to be someone in Bristol or surrounding areas...

Just thought I would post this to see if anyone in the area was looking...

Not much infor on the website but there is a picture..

have a look on www.hollyhedge.org.uk

Virtual Sanctuary - Garth

What a sweet poppet he is - hope he finds a lovely home very soon :luck: :huggles:

GarthD0042_07.jpg

[shouts] [SIZE=14pt]Helen??... [/SIZE] have you seen him?

:- " :p

he's gorgeous :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know of a lovely lady in Worcestershire, who when I saw her last week, was still looking for a lurchery/whippety/pointy nose to rehome after her two died, at 17 and 19 years old.

Is she too far away?

Nicola said:
[shouts] [SIZE=14pt]Helen??... [/SIZE] have you seen him?
:- "  :p

he's gorgeous :wub:

:lol: [SIZE=14pt]not listening!![/SIZE]

Lol, he is gorgeous. My OH would fall for him, he's a fan of hairies like that.

But no - we're stopping at 3. Monty has his little foibles which keep us on our toes :- " I coudln't manage a 4th :eek:

Ohhhh, if I was looking for another dog , WHICH I'M NOT, & lived near Bristol, WHICH I DON'T, Garth would be exactly the type of dog I'd choose.

He is so lovely I'm sure it won't be too long before he finds his forever home. :luck:

O.K. just off to the estate agent to sort out a house swap in the Bristol area :- "

Hi, I am based in Cirencester, Glos is that allowed???

Do you know his breeding?

Really looking for a pup as I have another bedlington x grey x whippet (male).

Let me know

peony said:
I know of a lovely lady in Worcestershire, who when I saw her last week, was still looking for a lurchery/whippety/pointy nose to rehome after her two died, at 17 and 19 years old. Is she too far away?

Hi - Unfortunately this is outside of our re-homing area.. however she might want to check out Many Tears Rescue who are based in South Wales - They have lovely little whippet cross called Mobie - They also have a collie cross lurcher called Pow Wow, another female whippet/collie cross called Tattle, an ex racing greyhound called Sam, another greyhound called Spruce, Matthew the lurcher, Fly the greyhound & Frank the Lurcher...

I think she re-homes all over so definately worth getting in touch... http://www.freewebs.com/manytearsrescue/

jembo said:
Hi, I am based in Cirencester, Glos is that allowed???Do you know his breeding?

Let me know

Hi - Sorry it's outside of our re-homing area - but check out the message re: Many Tears.. Mobie might be just who you are looking for......

jembo said:
Hi, I am based in Cirencester, Glos is that allowed???Do you know his breeding?

Let me know

Hi - Have you seen Sadie on www.greyhoundgap.com

Back