The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lurcher Tattoo

lullabell

Registered
Reaction score
:) Jim and I are 3yrs marrried today,, I couldn't think what to buy him so I paid for someone to inflict a little pain on him instead lol :D

He's a pleased with his pressie a new tattoo of a lurcher coursing a hare,,, its still swollen but looks good.

I'm still waitin on my pressie but I know not to hold my breath lol :>

tat004.jpg

tat005.jpg

tat001.jpg

The dog is meant to resembe our big brindle Lurcher Tigger who was sadly killed by a car in 2008.

:) Jim and I are 3yrs marrried today,, I couldn't think what to buy him so I paid for someone to inflict a little pain on him instead lol :D He's a pleased with his pressie a new tattoo of a lurcher coursing a hare,,, its still swollen but looks good.

tat004.jpg

tat005.jpg

tat001.jpg

The dog is meant to resembe our big brindle Lurcher Tigger who was sadly killed by a car in 2008.
As the owner of 7 tatoos, I think the tatoo is really good. I'm always on the look out for good tatoo designs and this is one of the best lurcher ones I've seen. Really nice idea for your wedding anniversay and congratulations

Ilove this tat think its mint i have wanted something like this for a couple of years cheers for letting us look cheers Dwane

:) Jim and I are 3yrs marrried today,, I couldn't think what to buy him so I paid for someone to inflict a little pain on him instead lol :D He's a pleased with his pressie a new tattoo of a lurcher coursing a hare,,, its still swollen but looks good.

tat001.jpg

Tattoo looks good Jim :thumbsup: does that mean you will be wearing shorts now :D getting my tattoo soon :p :D

Happy Anniversary Jim & Lynne :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim your tattoo is dead sexy, I would agree with Bluebell, get the shorts on to we see the rest of your tattoos. Lynn would not mind us auld lassies looking at your hairy tattooed legs.

Margaret Mc Stay

Jim your tattoo is dead sexy, I would agree with Bluebell, get the shorts on to we see the rest of your tattoos. Lynn would not mind us auld lassies looking at your hairy tattooed legs.

Margaret Mc Stay
Margaret what are you like :lol: will give you a ring later :D

Margaret Mc Stay
:devil: Hi margaret you minx,,, you watch Jim if your looking he might want you to do some touching lol ;)

Back