The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lurcher Shows In Devon

Loopy Lurcher

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to these boards as well as to owning a Lurcher. I am wondering if anybody knows of any Lurcher shows coming up in Devon ? I have a pretty 6 1/2 month old Collie/Greyhound-Saluki/Whippet. I am hoping to show her.

I am also hoping to work her so any advice would be most welcome.

Thanks for reading my post.

Hi and welcome to k9 :thumbsup: There will plenty of shows coming up soon in Devon,as i like to go to these also even though i,ve not got a lurcher.If you get The Countryman mag,which comes out every week that will tell you of shows in the area.Also some folk on here will also tell you of shows coming up.There a show at Shepton Mallet next weekend on both Saturday and Sunday,its the Westcountry Game Fair held at Royal Bath +West Showground,you can look at their website for more info.

:) Thank you for your reply . . . . I know of next weekend but I can't get the weekend off work :( am gutted . We went last year. I will keep my eyes pealed on here for anyone advertising local shows - Find it quite hard to find a copy of the countrymans around here ( will ave to look into getting it delivered ) .

1st of april is cmw show edition but keep an eye on the board we usually put shows on as we hear about them

Thank you Devonmaid - Was hoping I haven't missed the CMW show specail.

Agilityjunkie2 - No - am not Loopy Lurcher from LurcherLink. But thank you for you welcome.

Back