Thanks Nicky for making Lucy's "Sunday best" collar ,it's lovely :thumbsup:

NEWCOLLAR.jpg

Debs, she looks utterly stunning :wub:

Beautiful girl with a lovely collar :huggles:

:wub: such a pretty model ...shes looks tiny debs :huggles:

Awww what a little sweetie :wub: :wub: :wub: she looks so stunning :wub:

she suits her new collar,so pretty :wub: :huggles:

Smiley-beatinghearts.gif
What a dainty little girl and the collar is gorgeous.

Doesn't she look a PROPER little madam in her Sunday best collar! :huggles:

You'd better watch out Debs- soon she'll be wanting a MONDAY best collar, TUESDAY best, WEDNESDAY......... :- "

Liz and the Monellis

awwww Debbs she looks absolutely lush in that... :wub: :wub: :wub: what a pretty girl. :huggles: and NICKY well done it looks great...wish I had girlies... :lol:

Zoomie wont be able to keep his eyes offfa her... :blink: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
what a stunning pic. :) she suits that down to the ground. :thumbsup: such a little lady :wub:

Lucy and her collar are both stunning. :wub: :wub: You are very talented Nicky. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

IM SPEECHLESS!!!She really is the most beautiful little girlie on K9 :)) everytime i see her face i just want her sitting on my lap :)) theres something in her little expression Debs, shes very special and that collar :)) absolutely stunning :)) :)) :))

Awwwwwww she looks gorgeous with Nicky's collar :wub: :wub:

Lucy you are too cute :wub: and what a lovely collar,very girly.I think Lucy is the most adorable little dog I have ever seen. :) (Glad Grace cant read) :- "

Zoomie has just been spotted doing his best 'Lesley Phillips' dirty laugh inside his snuggy after seeing this photograph.... (w00t)

she is too scrummy :wub: my girls are jealous :lol:

Back