The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lucky Weekend

Fitzroy

Registered
Reaction score
aother whippet that won last weekend was Anugus aka Peperone Patterson. BPIB,BOB,BPIS AND Reserve Best in Show at WOOLWICH AND BEXLEY CA.,breed judge mrs B Smith Yantabella, BEST IN SHOW was judged by Mrs J Reeder, Jackreed. all this at just nine months. A super day but I am still trying to find a way of telling my husband that Angus ate the sat nav., when I left him in the car (w00t) :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fitzroy said:
aother whippet that won last weekend was Anugus aka Peperone Patterson. BPIB,BOB,BPIS AND Reserve Best in Show at WOOLWICH AND BEXLEY CA.,breed judge mrs B Smith Yantabella, BEST IN SHOW was judged by Mrs J Reeder, Jackreed. all this at just nine months. A super day but I am still trying to find a way of telling my husband that Angus ate the sat nav., when I left him in the car (w00t)   :oops:
:cheers: :cheers: Wow many congratulations! :cheers: :cheers:

:oops: Sat Nav - might be covered by Pet insurance if you have it? :- " :luck:

WOW, fantastic day then (w00t) Well Done, and good luck re the sat nav 8)

What a fantastic day you had! :cheers:

Any photos of Angus with his rosettes?

Congratulations :thumbsup: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

LOL Angus won't be getting lost then :oops:

Fantastic result, is Angus litter brother to the lovely bitch puppy in Alfyn's thread from the show she judged on Saturday. Can we please see a piccie of your boy?

Sounds like a good idea from Beth regarding the Pet Insurance. These whippets do have a way of bringing you back to earth with a bump. :wacko:

Jenny

quintessence said:
Fantastic result, is Angus litter brother to the lovely bitch puppy in Alfyn's thread from  the show she judged on Saturday.  Can we please see a piccie of your boy?Sounds like a good idea from Beth regarding the Pet Insurance.  These whippets do have a way of bringing you back to earth with a bump.  :wacko:

Jenny

Thank you, yes that is the litter sister of Angus.they are from Baileys first litter in the UK,

[SIZE=14pt] :cheers: WELL DONE SUE AND ANGUS :cheers: [/SIZE]

CONGATULATIONS :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Love to see a picture of Angus too !!

:cheers: Many congratulations on your super win :cheers:

That is certainly a lovely litter :wub:

Here's Angus

peperone_angus.jpg

WELL DONE GREAT WIN :thumbsup: You have a very very nice dog there :wub:

Back