I love this one... :wub: :wub:

SundayAugust26th07003.jpg

SundayAugust26th07004.jpg

SundayAugust26th07005.jpg

SundayAugust26th07006.jpg

SundayAugust26th07007.jpg

SundayAugust26th07008.jpg

SundayAugust26th07010.jpg

Oh Janis what perfect pictures...your boys are absolutely stunning :wub: :wub: :wub: whenever mine all lay like that as soon as I get camera out they all move but you really have captured them so well :thumbsup: :huggles: :huggles: gorgeous :wub:

janis those pics are fab ,your boys certinly love eachother :wub: :wub: :huggles:

(w00t) :wub: Smashin piccs! :thumbsup: I love pictures 7 & 8. Ozzy would love to cuddle up like that with the greyhounds - but they like their own space :D so he cuddles up to me instead :huggles: :wub:

Really lovely pics Janis :wub:

aww don't they just love each other, great to see them all cuddly like that !

What lovely photo's - how did you ever get them to sit together and pose like that - lovely :wub: :huggles:

Awwww look at those boys :huggles: :huggles: lovely :wub: :wub: :wub:

lovely piks janis, glad your enjoying your 3 whippys,but would you believe me if i said is even better (w00t) :lol: ;)

Gorgeous pictures of your three beautiful boys :wub: :wub: Love the last but one best :huggles:

How fascinating that Archie seems to look more like Kobi, than his real father Oscar :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Janis,

i don't know what it is but theres something really magical about your babies together :)) hold on!!! yes i do know what it is!!! THEIR ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! :)) :)) :)) What amazing pictures!! the way they huddle together and wrap themselves around each other in artistic poses!!! i love it :)) Great stuff :)) :)) :))

awwwww so sweet :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: , i cant believe how grown up archie looks now (w00t)

Lovely pictures of Oscar,Kobi and Archie all cuddled up together :wub: :huggles: :wub:

Love picture number 7 :huggles: :wub:

What lovely, lovely pictures, Janis :wub: :thumbsup:

How old is Archie now?

:cheers: Jane

whippet perfection :wub: - I feel another painting coming on 8)

aren't whippy boys just the most lovely easy peasy things to have around the place :wub:

I cant waiy till Kaya is bigger and snuggles into Sada like those beautiful

boys of yours
love0014.gif

Whippet-tastic! :D Those boys are looking fabulous :wub:

They look lovely together,they must be very happy boys.Bless them :)

Back