The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Louis-6 Months

Finleyfoofoo

Registered
Reaction score
HI k9,ers,

Hope you all had a good chrimble.Pete been playing with his camera,loved this pic of Louis,bred by Phil Fowler.

He is now 6 months old,and a lovely boy.Hope to see some old faces and new ones when the shows start.

Amanda

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!! Louis has grown into a complete stunner, Amanda!!!!

I bet he's fast too (w00t)

Can't wait to see him again in the fur :thumbsup:

Happy New Year guys :cheers: xxx

OMG!!! Louis has grown into a complete stunner, Amanda!!!!I bet he's fast too (w00t)

Can't wait to see him again in the fur :thumbsup:

Happy New Year guys :cheers: xxx
Thanks Jane,Happy New Year to you too :))

Louis will be ready and waiting for a cuddle from his auntie Jane :wub:

He seems fast,not been able to train him the last 3 weeks,the ground way too hard,but hopefully

we will get him chasing that lure again soon,he certainly enjoys it.

Cant wait to see you again.

Amanda.xx

He is indeed very handsome! Good luck :luck:

HI k9,ers,Hope you all had a good chrimble.Pete been playing with his camera,loved this pic of Louis,bred by Phil Fowler.

He is now 6 months old,and a lovely boy.Hope to see some old faces and new ones when the shows start.

Amanda

OMG Amanda isn't he gorgeous, catching Rio nicely he he looking forward to seeing you all next year.

Sonia

HI k9,ers,Hope you all had a good chrimble.Pete been playing with his camera,loved this pic of Louis,bred by Phil Fowler.

Amanda

OMG Amanda isn't he gorgeous, catching Rio nicely he he looking forward to seeing you all next year.

Sonia
Crikey Sonia,i hope not.lol,otherwise you can adopt him :thumbsup:

Cant wait to see you all next year,true sportsmanly people,Pete always liked racing

with Ian.

Amandaxxx

Hi Amanda and Pete :thumbsup: Louis is looking GAWJUSSSSSSSSSS looking forward to seeing you and him in the New Year :D

Caroline and the boys :thumbsup:

Hi Amanda and Pete :thumbsup: Louis is looking GAWJUSSSSSSSSSS looking forward to seeing you and him in the New Year :D
Caroline and the boys :thumbsup:
Hello Caroline,

We cant wait to see you all again,Mr Toad must be huge now!!

I am chuffed you like Louis,you have a good eye :thumbsup:

: Amanda.xx

Hi Amanda, Louis is looking lovely!! What a beauty, Can't believe how big he is! Can't wait to see him at the shows. xx

blimey what have you done with him, he's longer and bigger than spike, (w00t)

looking forward to seeing them all in the new year oh and you and pete :D

blimey what have you done with him, he's longer and bigger than spike, (w00t) looking forward to seeing them all in the new year oh and you and pete :D
Hi Debbie,

lol,he is getting rather big :sweating: Made me laugh,like the "oh and you and Pete" :teehee:

Will be fab to see you all next year,and cheer eachother on.

xxxxx

Hi Amanda, Louis is looking lovely!! What a beauty, Can't believe how big he is! Can't wait to see him at the shows. xx
Hi Jo,

He still has quite a bit of knuckle left,Pete thinks he will make about 25",but will have to see.He weighs 40lb,and is about 22".He has a lovely personality,very loving like Cracker.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Amanda..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ted and Cracker for you!!

Looks like some1 is growing away :) im know yourself and Pete will bring the best out of him :thumbsup:

Josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nice looking pup will be nice to see him run next year

roger

Back