Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lost: Black, Female, Whippet Cross, Sheffield, S2

whippety lass

Registered
Reaction score
:(
P7310035.jpg

These are her details:

Fizz is a black whippet cross with a white chest and paws.

She was last sighted in Heeley / Meersbrook area, S2 on 21.10.09.

Fizz is microchipped and was wearing a colourful red / orange collar.

Fizz is spayed.

She is tagged and about 6 years old but looks older

She will be very skittish by now as she was lost on Tuesday night.

Any sightings at all please PM me. I can supply a photo if needed.

Thank you for reading - please get in touch with any sightings or suggestions

Claire

If you know anyone in Sheffield please ask them to keep an eye out for Fizz we need her back!!!!

Poor little mite.I hope she is found quickly,please let us know.

Amandax

Oh No you must be going out of your minds with your little girl missing...I hope and pray she is home safe soon

Hi, we lost our Daisy in August we put posters of her virtually everywhere, contacted www. dogslost.co.uk through the internet, they helped us with the posters and also helped us contact all the dog wardens and vets. Also contact local papers we had a good response from an article our local ran. You have got to make her too hot to handle, someone found our Daisy and decided to keep her, this might be the same with your girl, one of their friends saw a poster and rang them and we got her back safely thank god. You will get lots of help from people on websites like this one, they will put up posters in places you cant get to.

We know how you are feeling, dont give up hope. Good luck we are thinking of you.

yippeeeeee we have found fizz!!!!

Thank you for all your messages of support over the last few days.

Fizz was found by a lovely lady called Amanda at Dronfield Woodhouse (NE Derbyshire) by her Border Collie, cowered in a field. She is so exhausted and a bit injured that she didn't run away. The lady had to carry her home as it was about a mile form her house and she can't walk as her feet and legs hae sores on them.

Scarily it was very near where the circus had been last weekend but it was also close to the railway line so i think she has used that to get to where she was found.

We have taken her to the vet and she does need a small operation tomorrow to stitch up her back leg and clean it out as it was done quite a number of days ago. It quite big and horrible looking.

She is starving and lost all her fat and muscle, she is now a very skinny lady indeed.

All we have to do now is get her thro the op tomorrow and give her lots of TLC.

Oh and start taking down the hundreds of posters we've put up - but they have done their job as I still keep getting phone calls about sightings

claire

thats fantastic news ,now do me a favour pm me with your addy and her mesuirments so i can send you a nice warm jumper for her shes guna need it now with no fat to keep her warm ,and some pics be nice to wen shes feeling better :D

Fantastic news, I'm so pleased she's been found :luck:

Thats great news.I am sure with your love and TLC she will bounce back quickly.A happy ending for you and Fizz.

Amandax

Bless her so glad shes home safe and sound :huggles:

Great news to hear that Fizz is home. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I do hope the op goes well and she makes a speedy recovery and puts the weight back on. :huggles: :huggles:

This is really the BEST NEWS I have heard in a long, long time :D :D :D

I am so happy that Fizz is back with you and I wish her a very speedy recovery with lots and lots of lovely fattening food to help her back to full strength again :thumbsup:

Bless her :wub: ......... there was someone up there looking out for her :thumbsup:

:wub: every time i read that a dog is lost, and also when dogs have been found it always makes me cry. The anguish must be horrendous. lots of kisses to Fizz who looks to be a lovely girly xxxxxx

thats fantastic news ,now do me a favour pm me with your addy and her mesuirments so i can send you a nice warm jumper for her shes guna need it now with no fat to keep her warm ,and some pics be nice to wen shes feeling better :D
How nice are you :huggles: that really is a lovely gesture Nicky.

fantastic news!!!!

and such a kind gesture Nicky, you have a heart of gold x

Glad to hear that Fizz was found . It's such a relief that this story has a happy ending :)

Back